Reviews for Long Way Down
Blessed24 7 chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
I realize this hasn't been updated in seven years, but...hope springs, you know? This story is badass and deserves to be concluded, if not finished.
MarleneFishe chapter 2 . 5/4/2011
Hey I really loved this! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! please tell me you are going to write more because that's a terrible place to stop! again love it, your an amazing wrighter, I could go on and on praising your writing and your characters and how much I am in love with Hotstreak and how amazing you are character development. Please write more, I love this
Wah chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Keep going plz plz plz
Dario Argento Syndrome chapter 2 . 3/11/2009
The first 2 chapters are great; can't wait for more chapters with more VFR!
Onyxlight chapter 2 . 8/7/2008
Tee hee. Richie wasted no time subduing the former trouble maker. WAY TO GO GEAR!

I hope you decide to finish this one day...it's really good. _
Eerie Iri chapter 2 . 3/10/2008
This looks good!
M.e chapter 2 . 10/25/2007
no No NO! *bursts into uncontrollable tears* It was so good! So awesomely fantastic! Every character perfect, fabulous style and one of the best plotlines ever! not to mention a pairing that opens SO many ...amusing... opportunity doors.

WHY DID YOU STOP?

Please... update soon... I'M BEGGING YOU!
master of random disaster chapter 2 . 6/25/2007
XDD pawned! XP the slash should be interesting, since parties one and two seem to hate each other... or it could be sexual frusteration! lol!
fanfiction-freak chapter 2 . 3/31/2007
Evil...sadistic...GR! WHY HAVEN'T YOU UPADATED THIS!
Kijo-sama chapter 2 . 12/26/2006
This was awsome! I hope you get out with more soon... I wanna read more.

Love always - your [new] fan/reader/reviewer,

Kath-chan~
happy chapter 2 . 4/19/2006
i like it its been over a year since you updated you still working on it?
Amarin Rose chapter 2 . 4/6/2006
Very cruel place to leave this. *pout* I'm definitely interesting in seeing what happens next. How Virgil explains what's going on to Richie, Hostreak's first meeting with Static and Gear, battling the Angels...
random lurker chapter 2 . 12/10/2005
I like so far can't wait to read more _
Dragon-Wing05 chapter 2 . 10/25/2005
I like. I like a lot. Very original. Can't wait to read the next chapter. :3
blindxchaos chapter 2 . 6/24/2005
Very interesting. I like it. Good job guys.