Reviews for King of Bandits, Queen of Hearts
lildino chapter 6 . 11/9/2009
...dude update more it getting interesting
NarutoFallenAngel123 chapter 2 . 7/2/2009
This story is cool. I like it that u added the french in the story. Please continue, if it goes any farther.

NarutoFallenAngel123
ChibiStellaChan chapter 6 . 3/19/2008
cool
PandaYumi7 chapter 2 . 1/20/2007
Sam: That was sad... -cries-

Elize: Yes. I will truely miss it.

Sam: O.O Whoa! Where did you come from!

Elize: Out of the fanfic.

Sam: Ok then... -sweatdrops- Please UPDATE~ I LOVE JING!
PandaYumi7 chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
Sam: This is getting GOOD!

Kir: Yeah, I am a great actor!

Sam: -sweatdrops- Not you! The story! Please UPDATE~

Kir: She wants me. -smirks-

Sam: O.O EW!
nobody chapter 6 . 4/18/2006
I like the story. Tip: In french for the most part if you have anything like ma amoure it should be written as m'amoure. Second person (you singular) is the one of the only times that you don't. Hope you update soon!
ravel queen chapter 6 . 11/10/2005
Hello bandit. I just though I should write you to encourage you some! There are so few Jing fics out there and even fewer multiparts! I have to thank you so much for giving the world(and more importantly me ;_P)a little bot more of our lovely royality. And also in such a great story(YOu even stayed true to the whole alcoholic-names respect) I really hope you keep going and give us new chapters further...

so i hope I gave you a little boost so that you know you don't write in vain but made a little girl somewhere very happy *sparkle-sparkle*...ahem anyways

love rq x
0-Silver Goddess-0 chapter 5 . 8/14/2005
I really like this! Not only is it rare to find a jing story, but to find a good one! _ please continue soon!
The Sleeping Dragon chapter 5 . 7/22/2005
Wow. I never, NEVER, read a Jing fic as good as this. Forget the fact that the chapters are a bit short (mine are, too). My girlfriend RP's Elize for my Jing. I think you know her as Rika Tamer? If you do, e-mail me back. I'd like to talk and possibly help you develop the rest of your story.
Eneps chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
Amazing story!I'm adding you to my Favorites! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Preventer Squall chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
An utter idiot? I think not. I'm always a fan of a good Jing; King of Bandits fanfic, and I can tell that this will be a great one. I especially like how you were kind enough to highlight and define the unknown words for us.

I can't wait to see another chapter of this in the near future. Keep up the good work!
Rae of Rosemary chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
Not half bad, Kira chan. Me thinks me likes the new girl. Keep wrriting!