Reviews for Softly As I Leave You
Anonymous Companion chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
SOBBBBB. OMG that was beautiful!
MusicalLife17 chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
So heartbreakingly beautiful.
Honoria Granger chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
No, no, no. Bad. Wrong. Not fair. Just...no. (But you're a terrific writer and I love your other stuff.)
Rme chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
No, no, no, no no. I did not like this at all Sam I am, no, I did not ending which was made of ham
Albie chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
That was so beautiful and sad! It made me want to cry. What a lovely (if tragic) story.
Mashdana chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
beautiful and heartbreaking! thank you for sharing! M.
Queen Grapefruit chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
So sad, poor Sarah. I don't feel too much sympathy for Jareth though, for some reason he strikes me as terribly cowardly.
Reika chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Really a lovely job! Glad also to see there is a sequel in progress.

About humans animals you had a good idea, in fact in a lot of fairy tales humans are a sort of interesting pet or slaves for the Fae, it will be a very good start to develop a new story with J/S envolved obviously!

I'm running to read the sequel!

Reika
Kanazawa chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
that was heartwrenchingly sad... and beautifully well written! I am off to the sequel
Athenian Grace chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
oh my goodness

that was amazing

i believe there is a sequel i must find
ShadowyLined chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
I can't believe this is the first time I've read this. I wanted to read God Save the King but knew I had to read this first. Beautiful, and so sad! Wow. I'm off to read your epic now... (or make a start of it; I should be busy writing my own story)
MrEnahpollec chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
I hate stories that are all description; that go on and on about the characters' feelings and thoughts rather than their actions based on their thoughts. I feel repulsed and bored out of my mind.

That being said, I almost cried when I read your story. It was the Perfect example of how one should write without any real dialog between characters. It was eloquent, beautiful, and meaningful.

My Hats Off To You,

Ava

P.S.

heh, PINK was a little excessive. ;)
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
Aw, that's sad!

But I have to say, I've never understood poetry that doesn't rhyme.
J.M.Sage chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
That was so sweet! Who would've known that this precious one shot would spout the mammoth, amazing 'God Save the King'? Well, some, but that's not the point!
FromMyBackyard chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
And now it's my turn to wander through your stories. I'd thought I'd read and reviewed, but I was wrong.

So...guess what I'll be doing this weekend? :-D

So sad, but so true. Bravo, Jareth. Leaving when it mattered most. It should comfort her that he wasn't selfish. Her seeing him leave would have made things far worse.