Reviews for Harry Potter and the Orb of Souls
Mockingdandelion chapter 2 . 4/1/2011
OH-MY-GOSH THIS STORY IS FREAKING AMAAAZING.

sorry for abusing the caps lock but it was necessary. You're an a-ma-zing writer and I don't understand how this story doesn't have at least 500 reviews
Azure Gryphon chapter 21 . 12/13/2010
This has been an enthralling fic. I loved the action and the battle scenes were well done. I rather wish that Moody had said something paranoid at the end, but you didd wrap it up very quickly.
hreft93 chapter 21 . 11/3/2010
what a touching story! how he's never alone, even when he doesn't remember anything. One of the best stories a ever has read, top 10 _
TempestReign chapter 21 . 1/24/2010
really good story!
happybunny688 chapter 21 . 1/6/2010
I really enjoyed this story. My only criticism would be that the ending was kinda ... anticlimactic, you know? I wish there was a sequel or something, dealing with the after
thebfsgf chapter 21 . 7/3/2008
This... was... AWESOME! I'd never even imagined an idea like this! This was absolutely amazing... I'm in shock of how good it is... it still is good because I'm going to read it again and so are others in the future!

Rebecka M.
sarahseptember chapter 21 . 8/2/2007
awesome fic! i loved it! the whole, losing his memory thing was very well done. excellent details and explainations, etc. keep writing!

~sarah-sama~
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 2 . 7/5/2007
Ooh, the story is starting to heat up. I can't wait.
Erika chapter 21 . 12/27/2006
The ending felt a bit rushed, especially the killing-Voldemort scene, and I would've wanted a longer reunion scene at the end but.. that's my personal opinion :) Overall a very good fic, I must say!
MagicmanSmokegirl chapter 21 . 11/13/2006
Magicman: Yay! Harry gets to live happily ever after! Wonderful days indeed! Even better, Dumbledore is still alive!

Smokegirl: Ha ha! Down with Voldy!

(the two join hands and dance around like idiots)
MagicmanSmokegirl chapter 20 . 11/13/2006
Magicman: Ack! I totally lost track of time! How could this have happened?

Smokegirl: Laziness on your part most likely.

Magicman: Meanie...

Smokegirl: Ah, so snake-head is finally going to try and kill young Harold, eh?

Magicman: Harold?

Smokegirl: Would you prefer Nathan?

Magicman: (shudders) No...

Smokegirl: There you go then.
LadayoftheWood chapter 21 . 11/9/2006
-cries- That was beautiful -sniffle- I luv it. Sorry it took me so long to finish reading it. I got real busy and stuff.
LadayoftheWood chapter 20 . 11/9/2006
You think too much lol. Really cool story dudet!
LadayoftheWood chapter 18 . 11/7/2006
4 words...THAT WAS TOTALLY WICKED!
LadayoftheWood chapter 17 . 11/7/2006
This is such a cool cool cool story! I wuv it! -squeals- How is college?