Reviews for Father's Son
V.G.Malfoy chapter 34 . 12/28/2014
The story was great although you have probably already posted the seaquel so will not read this reveiw I felt I should thank you for sharing this story with me. It isn't very often I find stories like this one but when I do reading them makes me smile. So I wanted to return the favour. The first dramione fanfic I read was:
'Draco and Hermione read fanfiction.' by potato4. Also I am incredibly sorry for the loss of your uncle and I send you my condolences on that matter and recomend that you read 'The Fault in Our Stars.' by John Green a good book but it will probably make you cry. Alot.
Thank you again for giving me the simple pleasure of reading your take on Draco and Hermione's story.
My condolences for the loss of your uncle again.
Yours Sincerly,
Victoria Ginerva Malfoy.
TheLadyJaye chapter 2 . 3/26/2013
This is a piece of crap.
Kohana Moon chapter 6 . 12/30/2009
just a question?

If hermiones stepmother is a witch how does that make Hermione a half blood? As the stepmother is of no blood relation?

Anyway your story good, a little fuzzy in some areas, but good none the less
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 34 . 1/18/2009
That was a great story. One of the only one's where I had to comment on the previous chapters and not just spill it all at the end. I don't know about you but I couldn't take Dumbledore's death. I mean that was the end of all hopw. Everyone was wondering how Harry would come through now but JK Rowling so pulled it off in Deathly Hallows. I read that book over and over countless times!
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 33 . 1/18/2009
I liked that Fate slapped her. He overdid it a bit though.
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 31 . 1/18/2009
They were actually forced to fall in love. They didn't exactly choose to so I hate it when everyone blames them. I like this story so far.
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 30 . 1/18/2009
Call me sadistic but I love it when the dark side wins at least for a while... It is so straight forward and you smoothly skip time.
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 29 . 1/18/2009
Finally the summary came true.
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 28 . 1/18/2009
I thoght you said no action till the end! I am surprised by the bluntness of light and dark sides.
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 26 . 1/18/2009
I knew it was Voldemort but you are so belittling him. Very OOC there.
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 23 . 1/17/2009
I THOUGHT the title refered to Draco talking to Blaise about his sister.
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 20 . 1/17/2009
lol. You gotta love Blaise! He's such a great big brother. Before fanfiction I've never noticed him and I read the whole series and watched all of the released movies.
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 8 . 1/17/2009
The poem was awesome! Did you make it up?
to lazy to loq in chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
You have some oriqinal stuff in there, bu ti tall jsut seems to cliche for my likinq. sorry. but its just not ... qood. like at all.

-Alicia.
villainvalkyrie chapter 33 . 6/26/2008
"that the song always ends but that is no reason not to enjoy the music." is that a line in one tree hill? lol... love your story.. is the sequel up yet? i'll check! :)