Reviews for Foxhound
carloletsgo chapter 9 . 2/5
why is this not finished? damn it
Obisidius chapter 9 . 1/6
Great Story. Wish you had continued it.
blasterdog chapter 9 . 12/9/2014
Amazing fic. One of the best I've ever read
awolfofredmoon chapter 8 . 8/30/2014
very different take on canon story archs but still a good read just wish it was finshed
Gaara's Demon Sister Shi chapter 9 . 6/27/2014
You should really finish this story as I really love this so far and its really great. Your a great wrighter.
Ender The Time Lady chapter 2 . 6/22/2014
This is amazing, I absoloutely love the characterization and plot points and everyhing is amazing including you and especially the InoSaku that I'm hoping for because hey, the men aren't the only ones in Naeuto that are gay as hell.
Also,the best line of fanfiction that I have ever read in my life is now Kentucky Fried Copy Nin.
JGoble1 chapter 9 . 5/30/2014
are you going to continue this story i truly hope so
Guest chapter 2 . 5/23/2014
I think that the girl at the stone is Hayate's lover/girlfriend.

Lee saves a squirrel in either the Manga or the Anime,maybe both[Im a little rusty],but he does save it after its set on fire.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Garaa had to protect an entire village,Diedera[the blond,who is a male by the way] had no such reservations- he only needed Garaa alive: every one else was fair game.

Besides, the clay bombs have a variety of levels of power- his strongest was as strong as the A-bomb,only minus the radiation.

So yes...
Nuke › Sand
Chaoticist chapter 2 . 5/21/2014
This story is very interesting. I noticed in your A.N. however that you mislabeled the Rasengan. The base Rasengan (Spiraling Sphere) is a non-elemental, seal-less, chakra manipulation jutsu. Naruto created the fuuton (wind) chakra variant. Unless you weren't going by canon for the description, in which case, you're the author, do what you want, I'm not your mother.
Reymen chapter 2 . 5/13/2014
The normal rasengan are not wind type. It is pure chakra manipulation.
Orange3WhiteSkew chapter 7 . 4/16/2014
*snort* gravity seals *grin*
Orange3WhiteSkew chapter 3 . 4/15/2014
hehe
Orange3WhiteSkew chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Cool Ino so far
mutecebu chapter 8 . 3/10/2014
"Behold, the throne of the demon lord!"
Hah, loved it.

I'm surprised to find that I kind of enjoy your descriptive writing. The tinker's shop, the grove, Naruto's house... it's all pretty nice. Thanks for the story!
1,847 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »