Reviews for Foxhound
Annoy mouse chapter 2 . 4/15
Interesting story, kinda wish you'd get on with it though.

About your jutsu descriptions at the end. You've got a few things wrong, particularly the rasengan. It's pure chakra shape manipulation or rather chakra transformation, meaning it has no elemental nature and it certainly is not wind. It's an incomplete jutsu, the fourth Hokage did not succeed in adding an nature manipulation to it before he died. Naruto later succeeds in completing a version of it with wind chakra, the rasenshuriken. Although at first it required shadow clones to help him form it and it had several flaws, he later overcame them in a variety of ways until it was eventually perfected and had several different varieties of it by incorporating senjutsu and chakra from the Kyuubi.

The Chidori was Kakashi's attempt at completing the rasengan and while it is powerful, it sacrifices the high level of complex chakra shape transformation in order to capitalise on the piercing power and damage potential of the lightning nature type.
Buckshotredemption chapter 2 . 4/1
aww i like ino in this one
Wow chapter 1 . 3/17
What a basher. Deidara is pretty cool. Screw you.
isn't naru chapter 2 . 3/16
ISNT NARUTO SUPPOSED TO BE THE MAIN CHARA DAFUCCC WHY THE HELL ARE WE W*ING INOS PERSPECTIEVE EVEN IF SHE IS NARUTO"S ''GONNA BE WIFE''
The Smartass chapter 9 . 3/13
A couple sentences long.
carloletsgo chapter 9 . 2/5
why is this not finished? damn it
Obisidius chapter 9 . 1/6
Great Story. Wish you had continued it.
blasterdog chapter 9 . 12/9/2014
Amazing fic. One of the best I've ever read
awolfofredmoon chapter 8 . 8/30/2014
very different take on canon story archs but still a good read just wish it was finshed
Gaara's Demon Sister Shi chapter 9 . 6/27/2014
You should really finish this story as I really love this so far and its really great. Your a great wrighter.
Ender The Time Lady chapter 2 . 6/22/2014
This is amazing, I absoloutely love the characterization and plot points and everyhing is amazing including you and especially the InoSaku that I'm hoping for because hey, the men aren't the only ones in Naeuto that are gay as hell.
Also,the best line of fanfiction that I have ever read in my life is now Kentucky Fried Copy Nin.
JGoble1 chapter 9 . 5/30/2014
are you going to continue this story i truly hope so
Guest chapter 2 . 5/23/2014
I think that the girl at the stone is Hayate's lover/girlfriend.

Lee saves a squirrel in either the Manga or the Anime,maybe both[Im a little rusty],but he does save it after its set on fire.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Garaa had to protect an entire village,Diedera[the blond,who is a male by the way] had no such reservations- he only needed Garaa alive: every one else was fair game.

Besides, the clay bombs have a variety of levels of power- his strongest was as strong as the A-bomb,only minus the radiation.

So yes...
Nuke › Sand
Chaoticist chapter 2 . 5/21/2014
This story is very interesting. I noticed in your A.N. however that you mislabeled the Rasengan. The base Rasengan (Spiraling Sphere) is a non-elemental, seal-less, chakra manipulation jutsu. Naruto created the fuuton (wind) chakra variant. Unless you weren't going by canon for the description, in which case, you're the author, do what you want, I'm not your mother.
1,852 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »