Reviews for Foxhound
Shashabux chapter 9 . 8/28
I harbor a deep seated hatred for Ino. She's a self-entitled brat with little regard for privacy and boundaries. She lacks manners and restraint in her bossy attitude. As well as being unnecessarily violent and seemingly sexist. I really like this story, I really do but the way Naruto handles Ino makes me think of him as a pushover when he should be able to speak with Ino as an equal. If she has no respect for his privacy then why should he put up with that. Though this attitude and way of dealing with females of anime in general is widespread and appears to be a cultural thing. It grates on me when someone cannot respect boundaries and limits. My intense dislike extends to almost all Naruto-verse females and most males. But I commend you for the 9 chapters so far.
6FootMassive chapter 9 . 5/16
Just wanted to let you know, that even though I hate reading discontinued stories, I found out this was discontinued while reading chapter 8, and still read the last chapter.
I have enjoyed the story this far, wish you would have continued it, disappointed you didn't, but hope that one day you might take it up again.
I would kind of understand if you had lost all your notes and plot stuff, but to just discontinue a story with no warning or anything, is kinda a lame move, but whatever, thanks for the interesting read
PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON
I feel like Kakashi is one of those people who only get close to other when there is some benefit for himself. I lost my teamate and father, woohoo 95% of the ninja did not even met their or have supportive teamate at all. Same with Naruto vs Sasuke- my pain is greater than yours because you did not have anybody to begin with. Yata yatta, did anybody confort or took care of Naruto when he was young and Sasuke family were alive. So no, I dont like Sasuke/Kakashi at all and Tsunade for that matter. Really, they just wasted their love one sacrifice and over vitimized themself.

Konoha does not deserve Naruto and Kushina one bit. First, she has to leave her home to be a sacrifice for some unknown land to then be treated as an outsider. And if that wasnt enough, she lost her entire village a short time after. Is uzio even mention in deph in any part of the story Anime/Manga. Also Naruto, if that is how they treat their allies, I dont want to be their enemy. Naruto should have fled instead of sasuke.
ivanganev1992 chapter 9 . 3/30
Ch 9 Please update. I like the story.
ivanganev1992 chapter 6 . 3/29
CH 6

Ino is now Worthy INSANELY CLOSE TO YAKUMO KURAMA AND
MANGEKOYO SHARINGAN VOID WORLD . AND THAT IS CLOSE ENOUGH IN SPEED TO MACH KUYNAR/NARUTO AND THAT SAYS A LOT. ADD NO LIMIT AND INO'S CURRENT BBLOODLINE INSANE CONTROL ,NO LIMIT AND EVERYTHING INO'S BLOODLINE DOES . ULTIMATE WARRIOR EVERYTHING JACK ALL TRADES .

Naruto compensates with insane regeneration . As for demon yoki only particular spinning could be helpful and harmless and boost the healing because it's universal. But are needed experiments to make it work. That means observationsof the test objectsof the efect and the damage it might do . He doesn't deserve to be Genin . But it is maybe Test period.
ivanganev1992 chapter 2 . 3/29
Ch 2 I may see the minced meat and Meat Ribbons in different way .
Scarlet Azalea chapter 9 . 2/22
This has been an impressive thrill of a ride - one hell of a journey indeed. You have a pretty unique take on the world and a great idea and I'm really quite sad that this story has been abandoned, especially since you have taken pains to explain so much about the planning and notes that have gone into it already.

I don't know about holding out hope for the impossible, since it's been so many years that I don't even know if you receive reviews anymore, but I'm still going to put this on my Alert list. Just in case.
DeepWound78 chapter 9 . 12/2/2016
The story was great and I was digging the way the you had portrayed the fused Naruto and Kyuubi. The characters where well detailed and I don't think I found a single two dimensional one at all. I'm sad to see its been discontinued though, and I can only hope that one day you'll feel up to another chapter.
Hopeless Dreamer chapter 9 . 11/2/2016
I cannot, for the life of me, understand why you discontinued this story. It is one of the best I've read. Unfortunately, I didn't notice it was discontinued until after I read the last chapter and by then I was so absorbed by it I almost cried. Whats more, you left in on a HELL of a cliff hangar! JERK! Despite being rather long-winded in places, it forced me to think more deeply about the characters than I ever had before. Not only that, the premise is creative, pretty original, and engaging. I really hope that you eventually continue it.
Liz chapter 9 . 9/6/2016
Love it I laugh so had when naruto grilld into kakashi about his faversison to Shaske a and that he never teach naruto anything used all he did was teach him the thousands years of pain and tree climbing with in my opinion is not very useful at all, I can't believe I'm just realized this now. I'm wondering why he's the more likes able character in the voting poll thought. Can I have more please if you have free time, really liked the idea of naruto and the demon becoming one with each other.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/20/2016
Mate this is a really cool and interesting story, but you really need to make it more concise, I have literally skipped half of this because it's boring and useless babble, this could have been an amazing story but it is just to long winded and boring
TheOlympus chapter 2 . 7/5/2016
Oh yes Kakashi! You're so FUCK UP! Its better for you to go away from Naruto's life, Ha! Btw I like your story hehe..
Guest chapter 7 . 4/25/2016
You're a talented and creative writter, better than most writers on this site. However I'm glad you discontinued this fic. It was slower than a European film, it also made a anime fillers seem appetising. I understand why you choose to vere away from fight scenes, you utterly suck writting them.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2016
Talk about quality stuff. This story seemed pretty popular. Many people were recommending this to me when I asked some good Naruto fanfics.
1,876 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »