Reviews for Foxhound
Liz chapter 9 . 9/6
Love it I laugh so had when naruto grilld into kakashi about his faversison to Shaske a and that he never teach naruto anything used all he did was teach him the thousands years of pain and tree climbing with in my opinion is not very useful at all, I can't believe I'm just realized this now. I'm wondering why he's the more likes able character in the voting poll thought. Can I have more please if you have free time, really liked the idea of naruto and the demon becoming one with each other.
Mate this is a really cool and interesting story, but you really need to make it more concise, I have literally skipped half of this because it's boring and useless babble, this could have been an amazing story but it is just to long winded and boring
TheOlympus chapter 2 . 7/5
Oh yes Kakashi! You're so FUCK UP! Its better for you to go away from Naruto's life, Ha! Btw I like your story hehe..
You're a talented and creative writter, better than most writers on this site. However I'm glad you discontinued this fic. It was slower than a European film, it also made a anime fillers seem appetising. I understand why you choose to vere away from fight scenes, you utterly suck writting them.
Talk about quality stuff. This story seemed pretty popular. Many people were recommending this to me when I asked some good Naruto fanfics.
denitr chapter 9 . 12/31/2015
this story is so great! damn i wish you would continue it :(
Hi-tan chapter 2 . 12/16/2015
Probably too late, but the ANBU you were referring to with purple hair is Hayate's girlfriend.
Chast4 chapter 2 . 11/25/2015
I'm all for unusual pairings but a Kakashi/Ebisu story I think just wouldn't work. Maybe kakashi and someone else but ebisu is like the only one that won't work
Guest chapter 9 . 7/27/2015
love how you bashed kakashi... Arogant bastard
Guest chapter 5 . 6/23/2015
I am a huge fan of ino but i think you focus waaaay too much on her. Why not just make her the main character?
kakashisenju123 chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
This Is The Only Good Chapter In This Fic. Rest Is Boring
SilverRider09 chapter 3 . 5/31/2015
"We need to talk, Naruto."
"It has occurred to me that you are rather...uneducated on matters such as..." *holds up orange book*

"We need to talk, Naruto."
"Lemme just let that fox outta your seal."

"We need to talk, Naruto."
"I'm going to that brothel to your right, so gimme your gamma-chan."

"We need to talk."
"We...talk..."
"Talk..."
"Need to...talk..."
"Talk..."

"..."

XD
RyuukTheHatter chapter 9 . 5/29/2015
hi there i am wondering why you discontinued? this story is one of the better ones i like and will more then likely reread repeatedly.
OrangeStar802 chapter 9 . 5/13/2015
This fic is so awesomely original as hell, down to the plot, some histories and the jutsus. You've pointed out some really interesting flaws and possibilities that I actually hadn't even noticed or thought of until I read this. (Kakashi's steal, Unlimiter... damn man) I have so much more to say but so little words but I guess it's just unfortunate that you have discontinued this. It has some really great potential to the point that I would actually accept this as the ultimate alternate road the canon could've taken. Oh well. Thanks for this really.
Annoy mouse chapter 2 . 4/15/2015
Interesting story, kinda wish you'd get on with it though.

About your jutsu descriptions at the end. You've got a few things wrong, particularly the rasengan. It's pure chakra shape manipulation or rather chakra transformation, meaning it has no elemental nature and it certainly is not wind. It's an incomplete jutsu, the fourth Hokage did not succeed in adding an nature manipulation to it before he died. Naruto later succeeds in completing a version of it with wind chakra, the rasenshuriken. Although at first it required shadow clones to help him form it and it had several flaws, he later overcame them in a variety of ways until it was eventually perfected and had several different varieties of it by incorporating senjutsu and chakra from the Kyuubi.

The Chidori was Kakashi's attempt at completing the rasengan and while it is powerful, it sacrifices the high level of complex chakra shape transformation in order to capitalise on the piercing power and damage potential of the lightning nature type.
1,866 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »