Reviews for Foxhound
GarnetMonstrosity chapter 1 . 6/16/2021
this story is older than i am. im july 2005, this story’s March 2005
MASK3D-B4TT4LION chapter 9 . 12/18/2020
Annoying story without sense... author stupid.
LOL chapter 6 . 9/26/2020
You hype naruto up, and have ino beat him? so stupid
Astreaus chapter 9 . 3/11/2020
I love your story, and wish you would continue it, but I would understand if you gave up on it. If so, would it be too much to ask for a reason?
MadManWithAHat chapter 9 . 1/17/2020
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...(pause for breath)... oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Why isn't this glorious thing updating anymore?!
candy4beth chapter 8 . 9/7/2019
I wish you had continued to write this it's really good
Wika0304 chapter 9 . 9/1/2019
please update, it's great
nielnica12 chapter 3 . 7/12/2019
This is reaaallllyyyyy fcking sloooowww
nielnica12 chapter 3 . 7/12/2019
When are we going to see narutooooo
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2019
Quit overpowering villains to a laughable extent. If they are untouchable and can't be captured by a Sannin and can block a kyuubi chakra powered rasengan with a sword they are too fucking much. They will come and torment the hero through the whole thing without ever being seriously hurt. If you set up that kind of frustrating shit in chapter 1 i dont wannna see the rest.
Spidersauce chapter 1 . 1/24/2019
Hah. Naruto survives, wakes up, has heart attack at the sight. Awkward.
xSean chapter 4 . 9/22/2018
Can't keep reading, it's well written and was interesting at first but I just can't get into it. Creating Bloodlines, Demon Seals, the Shiki Fujin working differently and even that Shadow Clone, sorry Demon Clone thing running out of Chakra is just stupid to me. A Shadow Clone that has been created can last indefinitely until it runs out of Chakra, you don't need to use any Chakra to sit in a hospital and chat so I don't understand how the Demon Clones which seems to be an upgrade has this problem. It's not doing anything so how can it run out of Chakra?
Mister Unorthodox chapter 9 . 7/15/2018
Hoo-wee! Look at that word count! And, wow! 2005? This shit is golden!
Partsu chapter 1 . 5/9/2018
Arashi? I haven't seen that in a fanfics since-

oh this is 2005. No wonder.
...
I hope the rec was not given as a joke.
ProTaggingProperly chapter 1 . 4/8/2018
Tsundere damsels in distress should just drop dead and remain dead. Ino's character is just totally unnescessary.
1,893 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »