Reviews for Foxhound
I am a huge fan of ino but i think you focus waaaay too much on her. Why not just make her the main character?
kakashisenju123 chapter 1 . 6/23
This Is The Only Good Chapter In This Fic. Rest Is Boring
SilverRider09 chapter 3 . 5/31
"We need to talk, Naruto."
"It has occurred to me that you are rather...uneducated on matters such as..." *holds up orange book*

"We need to talk, Naruto."
"Lemme just let that fox outta your seal."

"We need to talk, Naruto."
"I'm going to that brothel to your right, so gimme your gamma-chan."

"We need to talk."
"We...talk..."
"Talk..."
"Need to...talk..."
"Talk..."

"..."

XD
RyuukTheHatter chapter 9 . 5/29
hi there i am wondering why you discontinued? this story is one of the better ones i like and will more then likely reread repeatedly.
OrangeStar802 chapter 9 . 5/13
This fic is so awesomely original as hell, down to the plot, some histories and the jutsus. You've pointed out some really interesting flaws and possibilities that I actually hadn't even noticed or thought of until I read this. (Kakashi's steal, Unlimiter... damn man) I have so much more to say but so little words but I guess it's just unfortunate that you have discontinued this. It has some really great potential to the point that I would actually accept this as the ultimate alternate road the canon could've taken. Oh well. Thanks for this really.
Annoy mouse chapter 2 . 4/15
Interesting story, kinda wish you'd get on with it though.

About your jutsu descriptions at the end. You've got a few things wrong, particularly the rasengan. It's pure chakra shape manipulation or rather chakra transformation, meaning it has no elemental nature and it certainly is not wind. It's an incomplete jutsu, the fourth Hokage did not succeed in adding an nature manipulation to it before he died. Naruto later succeeds in completing a version of it with wind chakra, the rasenshuriken. Although at first it required shadow clones to help him form it and it had several flaws, he later overcame them in a variety of ways until it was eventually perfected and had several different varieties of it by incorporating senjutsu and chakra from the Kyuubi.

The Chidori was Kakashi's attempt at completing the rasengan and while it is powerful, it sacrifices the high level of complex chakra shape transformation in order to capitalise on the piercing power and damage potential of the lightning nature type.
Buckshotredemption chapter 2 . 4/1
aww i like ino in this one
Wow chapter 1 . 3/17
What a basher. Deidara is pretty cool. Screw you.
isn't naru chapter 2 . 3/16
ISNT NARUTO SUPPOSED TO BE THE MAIN CHARA DAFUCCC WHY THE HELL ARE WE W*ING INOS PERSPECTIEVE EVEN IF SHE IS NARUTO"S ''GONNA BE WIFE''
The Smartass chapter 9 . 3/13
A couple sentences long.
carloletsgo chapter 9 . 2/5
why is this not finished? damn it
Obisidius chapter 9 . 1/6
Great Story. Wish you had continued it.
blasterdog chapter 9 . 12/9/2014
Amazing fic. One of the best I've ever read
awolfofredmoon chapter 8 . 8/30/2014
very different take on canon story archs but still a good read just wish it was finshed
Gaara's Demon Sister Shi chapter 9 . 6/27/2014
You should really finish this story as I really love this so far and its really great. Your a great wrighter.
1,857 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »