Reviews for Foxhound
deepwound78 chapter 9 . 12/2/2016
The story was great and I was digging the way the you had portrayed the fused Naruto and Kyuubi. The characters where well detailed and I don't think I found a single two dimensional one at all. I'm sad to see its been discontinued though, and I can only hope that one day you'll feel up to another chapter.
Hopeless Dreamer chapter 9 . 11/2/2016
I cannot, for the life of me, understand why you discontinued this story. It is one of the best I've read. Unfortunately, I didn't notice it was discontinued until after I read the last chapter and by then I was so absorbed by it I almost cried. Whats more, you left in on a HELL of a cliff hangar! JERK! Despite being rather long-winded in places, it forced me to think more deeply about the characters than I ever had before. Not only that, the premise is creative, pretty original, and engaging. I really hope that you eventually continue it.
Liz chapter 9 . 9/6/2016
Love it I laugh so had when naruto grilld into kakashi about his faversison to Shaske a and that he never teach naruto anything used all he did was teach him the thousands years of pain and tree climbing with in my opinion is not very useful at all, I can't believe I'm just realized this now. I'm wondering why he's the more likes able character in the voting poll thought. Can I have more please if you have free time, really liked the idea of naruto and the demon becoming one with each other.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/20/2016
Mate this is a really cool and interesting story, but you really need to make it more concise, I have literally skipped half of this because it's boring and useless babble, this could have been an amazing story but it is just to long winded and boring
TheOlympus chapter 2 . 7/5/2016
Oh yes Kakashi! You're so FUCK UP! Its better for you to go away from Naruto's life, Ha! Btw I like your story hehe..
Guest chapter 7 . 4/25/2016
You're a talented and creative writter, better than most writers on this site. However I'm glad you discontinued this fic. It was slower than a European film, it also made a anime fillers seem appetising. I understand why you choose to vere away from fight scenes, you utterly suck writting them.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2016
Talk about quality stuff. This story seemed pretty popular. Many people were recommending this to me when I asked some good Naruto fanfics.
denitr chapter 9 . 12/31/2015
this story is so great! damn i wish you would continue it :(
Hi-tan chapter 2 . 12/16/2015
Probably too late, but the ANBU you were referring to with purple hair is Hayate's girlfriend.
Chast4 chapter 2 . 11/25/2015
I'm all for unusual pairings but a Kakashi/Ebisu story I think just wouldn't work. Maybe kakashi and someone else but ebisu is like the only one that won't work
Guest chapter 9 . 7/27/2015
love how you bashed kakashi... Arogant bastard
Guest chapter 5 . 6/23/2015
I am a huge fan of ino but i think you focus waaaay too much on her. Why not just make her the main character?
kakashisenju123 chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
This Is The Only Good Chapter In This Fic. Rest Is Boring
SilverRider09 chapter 3 . 5/31/2015
"We need to talk, Naruto."
"It has occurred to me that you are rather...uneducated on matters such as..." *holds up orange book*

"We need to talk, Naruto."
"Lemme just let that fox outta your seal."

"We need to talk, Naruto."
"I'm going to that brothel to your right, so gimme your gamma-chan."

"We need to talk."
"We...talk..."
"Talk..."
"Need to...talk..."
"Talk..."

"..."

XD
RyuukTheHatter chapter 9 . 5/29/2015
hi there i am wondering why you discontinued? this story is one of the better ones i like and will more then likely reread repeatedly.
1,868 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »