Reviews for Detention
This Fangirling Muggle chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
:) Great story! I, too, like to know 'why', so I completely get that part of Tonks!
SoulOfAFangirl684 chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
Sometimes I get lost in the HP timeline. It totally escaped my notice that Tonks would have been a student during Snape's time as a teacher. It's... inception-like.

I liked this. And I really like your portrayal of Tonks. Though I must admit... I feel like I missed something.
Cora chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
I was going to say that Tonks was an auror and had to get through NEWT level potions to do that.
Cora chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
I first heard about you while listening to Potterfic Weekly. I am just now getting around to reading your work.

I am glad that you showed Tonks as being capable with potions; she had to get through NEWT potions to do that, and that's something other authors tend to overlook.

Well done. It was quite enjoyable.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
I liked this story about Tonks. I liked her friend in the beginning ecspecially, they were funny. Good job on the writin too, I didn't see any wrong grammar that I read. :)
Riot On An Empty Street chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
This was incredibly interesting, oh my
ThePerfectMess chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Great one-shot. I suppose Snape was anticipating that she'd look more like Bellatrix or Andromeda. Loved it. X
Aria007 chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Way to go Tonks! Gosh, love that girl!

Great One-shot!
ShoshanaFlower chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Fantastic. I really love the accuracy of the characterizations. I think Snape and Tonks speak to each other once in the entire series, but it's so interesting to think about what a Potions class (or a detention) would have been like when she attended Hogwarts. This fic was everything I wanted to see in that. Tonks is so self-assured and laid-back as a young adult, it's hard to think she would have been much different as a student.

(Likewise, it seems unfortunate the books never offer a chance to see a Ravenclaw Potions lesson, as I'm very curious to see how Luna and Snape would interact. It seems Luna would be even less affronted by Snape's jabs than Tonks, and at least as curious about experimenting.)

Thanks for the great story!
Dodger Gilmore chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
This was a really lovely read, up until the end, which I would have to say was kind of disappointing. Anti-climatic. Maybe I'm missing something, but it felt to me a bit too abrupt. But I loved the interaction before that.
Leah chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
What did Tonks look like that made him know she was a Black?

Or did I miss that part somehow?
bookwurm23 chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
This is soo Snape-ish. I loved it! Yet another example of your awesome writing style. Great job portraying Tonks. Great job.

God bless,

Amethyst Beloved chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Snape seemed so baffled when Tonks really was her true self. I guess that as a Metamorphagus she can look like however she likes. Everyone wears masks figuratively but Tonks can do so quite literally. Snape must of wanted to expose her but little Dora won this round!
Mitsuko Soma chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
C.L.I.F.H.A.N.G.E.R! When's there gona be a sequell?
Possum132 chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Very good. I can see Snape setting this kind of detention for the Metamorphmagus.