Reviews for What Would Happen?
flootzavut chapter 2 . 10/26/2014
Love Abby giving them matching threats! Bwahahahaha. So true, though, she would follow through and you know she could follow through as well...
natzbadfairy chapter 2 . 11/6/2007
please write more fluff! you can never get enough of pure kibbs fluff :D
moregoth chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
very cute
meherm chapter 2 . 7/8/2007
hey how come u stopped writing
novasupernova chapter 2 . 12/16/2006
beautiful story...kibbs...happy ending...nice!
jtbwriter chapter 2 . 3/14/2005
Oh-if fluff is two people finally getting together and loving each other and getting married and hitting Tony in the face with cake...more please!

This is good-thanks for a sweet treat and Gibbs having to face a father-in-law to boot!
BeckettFan chapter 2 . 3/14/2005
lol! haha! Tony got caked! lol! plz post more soon! i wanna kno wot happens next!

Love Megan
Cathy chapter 2 . 3/14/2005
Loved the story. Please continue it.
orangeangel chapter 2 . 3/13/2005
what an awesome story, you had me smiling the whole time while i was reading it. you could easily do a sequel to it. and i personally think you should. but thats only what i think.
Arcana chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
This is awesome... I hope you write more to this story- I wanna see what happens next!
Zeki Young chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
A well written piece, perhaps they're too quick jumping in with the big "L" word, but hell, who am I to complain - awesome fic! Love the possessiveness of Gibbs towards Kate - and his eventual giving in to his feelings.

Zk.
LadyMarmalade282 chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
I loved it. I thought this was such a good story. Can't wait to see what you write next.
Darcy Foster chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
Love it, hope to see more? Darcy:)
orangeangel chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
You are a very talented writer. What an awesome story.
jtbwriter chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
Oh my God-this is so hot-I love it!

The way that Gibbs finally did something right-and being so protective of Kate-then responding to her by dancing and...

Priceless!

Cute fic-thanks for the eye break!