Reviews for The Dreaded Dance Floor
Inuyasharocks01862 chapter 7 . 5/10/2013
I'm reading this at school in my free time and it's hard not 2 burst out laughing. :D
winniepoo13 chapter 9 . 12/28/2011
No matter how many times I read this fanfic, it never fails to crack me up [:
Xx.Gothic.Mermaid.xX chapter 29 . 3/7/2011
Ok, this has got to be the FUNNIEST fanfic I have EVER read! No seriously! I was literally LOL'ing when I was reading this (thank God I have my own dorm room), over and over and over again...whooooo...

Well, I was wondering, would you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE write one of them at the amusement park or at the mall or something? Heck, send them all to school or have them be "special military weapons" or something...just gimme my fix of Inuyasha humor! Thanks!

(BTW, you're probably like the 3rd person that I've ever reviewed, and I've read a TON of fanfics. You're just that good!)
Light of Polaris chapter 13 . 12/31/2010
Lol, poor Inuyasha, those were some creative excuses. Careful with your grammar though, there were a couple run ons in this chapter and the last. ~Polaris ;)
Light of Polaris chapter 12 . 12/31/2010
Woah, that's one hard to understand lisp. ~Polaris ;)
Light of Polaris chapter 11 . 12/31/2010
I actually have a bit of sympathy for Naraku in this chapter, I get motion sickness too. Lol, So many things happening on one bus. ~Polaris ;)
Light of Polaris chapter 10 . 12/31/2010
Yeah, kinda boring but I bet the good stuff comes when they start dancing. I want to know why the dance floor is dreaded, lol. ~Polaris ;)
Light of Polaris chapter 9 . 12/31/2010
Not as funny as the last one but it still made me smile! ~Polaris ;)
Light of Polaris chapter 8 . 12/30/2010
Nothing phases Mrs. Higurashi. Wow. I'm amazed, I never thought I'd enjoy something other than adventure/romance before. Hooray for comedy! ~Polaris ;)
Light of Polaris chapter 7 . 12/30/2010
I'm still giggling. Kikyo, Kikyo, despressed as she can be, Kikyo, Kikyo, watch out for that pole that used to be a one time. So much for a cleverly rhymed 'Tarzan' theme! Everyone in that well was hilarious! I think my laughter is giving everybody the heads up that I'm still awake more chapter! ~Polaris ;)
Light of Polaris chapter 6 . 12/30/2010
Kagome. Is. Scary. That's all I have to say for this chapter, I'm so scared *shudder* ~Polaris ;)
Light of Polaris chapter 5 . 12/30/2010
The poking game. I will forever quote you. Lovely chapter, I'm soooo glad you have good grammar! ~Polaris ;)
Light of Polaris chapter 4 . 12/30/2010
I'm beginning to appreciate your humor, lol. It's quite fun to imagine them doing the impossible. It's very creative too! The next chapter seems...interesting. I wonder how they'll capture Koga...~Polaris ;)
Light of Polaris chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
This chapter was even better! I agree with Inuyasha, where did she get the cage? Oh and poke! I love that! Next chappie! ~Polaris ;)
Light of Polaris chapter 2 . 12/30/2010
Ooooh that was better, lol, poor sesshy! I like the potato sack! Hehe, maybe I should try that on some of my most hated characters...*customary evil laugh* MUHAHAHAHAHAHA! ~Polaris ;)