Reviews for Freedom of the Wolf
drizzt chapter 10 . 3/24/2014
you should continue this is really good.
drizzt chapter 8 . 3/24/2014
oh that's why he wants them, makes sense
drizzt chapter 6 . 3/24/2014
awesome story
Crimson Flame-Blue Rose chapter 10 . 7/31/2012
I really enjoy this story, I wish that more chapters were added

I feel that this story really did the movie justice, it just has that wonderful atmosphere that we all came to love.
you brilliantly described Ashitaka and San's relationship with Jiro and Taro-they seem really close knit and I'm happy that there is finally a story that reveals their new-found friendship!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/24/2012
please keep writing most exciting one ive read
shinshinjane chapter 10 . 7/23/2012
is ashitaka gonna turn into a real wolf? that would be weird ya' know?
but still i think he's becoming more like san by the minute. and if the emporer brings up ashitaka's home village, the Emishi, he'll loses his temper and try to attack.
TheSilentMan chapter 10 . 10/8/2011
Fun, light-hearted and very enjoyable to read.

Cheers.
fail5xsuccess chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Ahh! Love this story. I think you should add just a bit of violence. That is if you continue this story...
ronandhermy chapter 10 . 7/2/2010
This is very interesting and I hope you decide to continue this. I rather like the idea of Ashitaka becoming wild.
FrenchFan chapter 10 . 4/24/2010
It says "Updated : 08-28-06"... We're in 2010... Does this mean will never get the chance to read the end of this story ?

Well that's just my luck ! Everytime I read a story which I really like... It has no ending !

I love the way you describe Ashitaka turning slowly into a wolf of sort.

You've got to keep writing ! Please ?

Well I hope my review will motivate you enough to pick the story where you left it !

FrechFan
Porterz007 chapter 10 . 6/17/2009
Great story so far! Finally, one that is not a oneshot, not too long, and seems to be going the way that I always wanted a Princess Mononoke continuation to be! Some others I keep on imagining how much better it would be if my Princess M. OC was there, but for this...Perfect. Just the way that I thought things would go. And your grammar is pretty good too. I specifically like what is happening to Ashitaka.

-Porterz007

Post scriptum- When is your next update, approximately? (Reply to this review if you feel like; I picked up in the middle of the story.)

Post post scriptum- I'll bet I'm the first person you know who actually writes out the P.S. in latin :)
Aveangeladarkangel chapter 10 . 1/18/2009
I am looking forward to the next chapter D
eldrichgeld chapter 10 . 12/13/2008
PLEASE Continue! I've recently become obsessed with Princess Mononoke and this story is just what i need! It is truly a wonderful story and you capture the very essence of the characters!
Tee C.W chapter 10 . 6/5/2008
i truely like this story. please oh please continue to write it.
ice of dark chapter 10 . 4/18/2008
awsome it fits just right into place every step of the way you sould realy update it. and it just me or are insticts take over the two more and more.