Reviews for Seeking True Love Version 2
Guest chapter 2 . 1/21/2014
i hate sakura
KyuuKitsunex3 chapter 5 . 10/14/2013
This is a really good story. Please update soon
WinnieTheFatPooh chapter 11 . 6/28/2012
This is the best SasuNaru story I've ever read! PLEASE CONTINUE IT!

Poor Sasuke :( Still it's very sweet of him to put Naruto's happiness over his. BUT DAMN SAKURA FOR BEING SO SELFISH D: Can't she just understand that Sasuke would never love her?

Naruto is so clueless -.- But now he understands that he isn't as happy with Sakura as he expected to be, which is a good thing for SasuNaru fans ;) And of course, Sasuke himself.

PLEASE CONTINUE THIS SOON! If I didn't suck at beta'ing, I'd definitely request being your beta :o But, as aforementioned, I suck D:

And yet again, PLEASE CONTINUE D: I'm suffering because of heartache! I NEED TO READ THE NEXT CHAPTER! DX
Fireangel chapter 10 . 1/9/2012
Nooo!, I'm dying to see what happens next. Please continue
xLoveless19 chapter 11 . 1/6/2011
NOOOO! DX you havent updating in 5 years! TT why? its so hard to find good long fanfics and when i found this i was so happy and excited and read it all in a day and now THIS! D: i really want sasuke to get with naruto! its been heart wrenching to read all the suffering he's going through seeing naruto with sakura! *wails* DX if you really need a beta-reader i'll do it! i'm busy this week and next week but towards the end of the month i can def do it for you! so i hope you're still alive and exist! please msg back asap D this is the best i can do as a dedicated fan! :[
Sailor Epyon chapter 11 . 7/13/2009
I remember this lovely fic. O.O I'm so glad I found it again! .

I always loved the whole Sakura vs Sasuke concept for Naruto. I think this was one of the first fics that did that, way back when.

I love how dedicated Sasuke was to making sure that Naruto is happy, although he can't see that the key to his happiness is actually in the mirror. I adore this. I really hope that you update sometime, but I know how life can be. Still, I want you to know how wonderful this fic was.
Lena chapter 11 . 1/31/2009
This story is fantastic! Please upload the nexy chapter soon :)
VolumeofForgottenLore chapter 11 . 12/1/2007
love it. love the angst the drama the passion, the lee, the sasuke, the naruto the sakura falling in love with naruto but he doest "quite" lurve her back n. wonderful.
Limericks chapter 11 . 11/24/2007
Hey I just found this story today and I just think its so awesome. I love the plot because I think its something that is possible if Naruto and Sakura ever got together. I think hes just confused about love in regards to her, he always thought she was pretty and then she was on his team and he became so fixated on her and ignored her faults and everything else. Sakura has always been in love with her love for sasuke. She's cares too much about her feelings to care about really understanding the real sasuke and Naruto is too busy with his supposed feelings for Sakura to care about sasuke.

I feel so bad for Sasuke and Lee in this story. lol Naruto is so slow to finally be noticing Sasuke. Obviously she should know she would have been happier with Lee he would definitely have treated her like how she wanted to be treated. I can't wait for everything to be resolved.

Please email me to let me know if you are still continuing with this story. So far I think its pretty perfect. Keep up the good work.
Keko-kun chapter 11 . 11/11/2007
You have GOT TO finish this! PWLEASE!
Mini Angel chapter 7 . 10/30/2007
it,s bushy-brows!
Mini Angel chapter 6 . 10/30/2007
you know back there i kinda wishd it was a naruto and sakura fanfic
Mini Angel chapter 5 . 10/29/2007
There is drama rising. I mean this is like degrassi it,s a good story.
Mini Angel chapter 4 . 10/29/2007
this chapter was a littel off because you went deep into his feelings it was alot about the same thing i know it,s a very strong felt time but there needs to be something else that we don,t know in this chapter now don,t take this the wrong way it,s good but it,s just missing something but still it,s good and now i,m blabbering i,m just trying to get my point across.
Mini Angel chapter 3 . 10/29/2007
wow...this is just wow what else can i say i love the story