Reviews for The Rest of My Life
irusita chapter 51 . 10/18/2019
great story! very interesting! thank you!
Sor chapter 51 . 8/15/2019
Me encantoooo lei muchos y es primero que comento tenia todo lo que siempre imagine en un fic
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2018
First person perspective is a major detriment to this story, especially with the frequent PoV changes. A rewrite in third person would raise its quality considerably.
Helena1414 chapter 51 . 6/7/2015
Wow! Another fabulous story. I really enjoyed reading this. ;)
ally chapter 51 . 11/6/2014
This story has been absolutely amazing! I just recently finished rewatching Buffy and Angel and like always at the end of it wanted more. More developments of the characters and more developments of the relationships. So when i found this story it gave me everything I've wanted to find and more. I've always been a Spuffy girl and this fic has made me so happy to see them get their happy ending. The storyline of the disappearing slayers was amazing, it's something that i could see Joss doing himself if Buffy had continued. It made it really feel as if it was something from the Buffy writers as it had the perfect balance of a mystery, supernatural occurrences and relationships. The writing as well was really well done. For me there's nothing worse that starting a story with a great storyline but the grammar and sentence construction is not that great. It felt like I was reading a novel with your writing. Not only that you made the characters sound themselves, it really felt like I was reading it from Buffy, Giles, Spike or Angel.
This story has been a joy to read and is saved to my phone and computer to be re-read for sure. Amazing amazing amazing job!
margueritedaisy chapter 51 . 8/19/2014
Fantastic story- the writing and plot are simply superb. Once again, I managed to happen upon a story that made me lose all track of time and that I could not put down. Wonderful job!
shazza chapter 51 . 3/31/2014
WELL WRITTEN WITH A VERY INTERESTING END. COULD ALMOST BE A SCREEN PLAY TO FINISH THE BUFFY AND ANGEL SERIES. CONGRATULATIONS. SHAZZA
thynameisgod chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Such a wonderful well written story
Eru-chan chapter 51 . 6/12/2012
I loved it! Very well-written, with a good plot... thanks for writing! XD
random reader chapter 51 . 5/9/2012
Excellent story. Very good "what happens after" take. Also very well-written, speaking from an editor's point of view. Write more. :)
DeepBlueJoy chapter 51 . 2/24/2012
Another really well thought out, touching tale. You do excellent work. Hope someone's paying you for your writing if that's what you want. I would.

Peace,

Blue
Ryukansen9hotmail.com chapter 51 . 10/10/2010
Good good story that actually had some meat on the bone! I really loved Moira and that's saying something so you know: I usually have a very hard time with original characters but she and Gus fitted really well. She had a down to earth and no nonesence attitude that made her very likeable. I loved her relationship with Spike: it felt just right. Also loved the way Spike and Buffy got together without all the smut that often comes with that in most fanfics. Considering their history, past mistakes and a very slow development towards... something in season 7, the way you treated their relationship felt extremely credible. A great story I'll keep in my favorites for future rereading for certain!
tinkita chapter 51 . 8/24/2010
Great story!
fruitsandveggies chapter 51 . 3/3/2010
Love love love this story! It's always interesting how people write things after the season has been over. A lot of the time I have to stop reading the story because it just doesn't ring in a good tone for me, but your story was really good. And I liked how you wrote every other chapter between Buffy and Spike's point of view. It's good to see what they're both thinking. The only thing that bothered me was no Xander, ever! But it was still a good story anyways. ]
waddiwasiwitch chapter 51 . 12/17/2009
Absolutly loved this. The alternating povs were great and Moira what a fantastic OC.

I adored your Spike and Buffy but as often happens with beolved characters wnated to bang their heads together.

All in all,it was a beautifully written and crafted story. Well done and thank you for such a fabulous read.