Reviews for The Rest of My Life
fashiongrrl chapter 4 . 3/11/2005
amazing work. very original. loving every minute! i've seen other fics where spike tries to make sure buffy doesn't find out he's alive and i didn't really care for them but no one has written such an original and exciting fic like this. i like the whole angst w/ angel being human and really love the first person alternating viewpoints. makes for great storytelling. you write buffy and spike very well. take all the time you need in making it spuffy - i'm enjoying this fic a lot. keep up the good work! :)
The Jolly Glomper chapter 4 . 3/11/2005
Oh, please tell me that some happiness occurs before chapter 20..this is reminding me disturbingly of actual possible Buffy/Angel episodes..due to the high depression factor. But it is awesome!
Marianne2 chapter 4 . 3/11/2005
Wow! I really enjoyed reading this. You have me on the edge of my seat, wondering how Spike's going to get on. More please!
kim chapter 4 . 3/11/2005
Stupid Spike! Give Buffy the choice to make up her own mind. She did tell you she loved you before the amulet burned you up. She and Angel have too much junk in the past to get together now.
BuffylovesAngel chapter 4 . 3/10/2005
Yes your writing a Bangel fic and not a Spuffy mistake..LOve to see some Spike and Illyria action.
Leah's Lovely chapter 2 . 3/5/2005
Trust Spike to go completely the wrong way about it!

Argh!