Reviews for Midnight Watch
True Colours chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Your FIRST YAOI?

But not your first lemon, surely? Because this was so, so good. You never for a moment let yourself descend into pure smut, you kept Keiichiro as his controlled, consientious self the entire way through, and I could really see and believe in his love for Ryou. As for the quality of your writing, you've gone past just writing accurately and are clearly comfortable and competent with using the language, which on this fandom is so rare. Many thanks for this amazingly done oneshot!

True
Tom's Kickass Soldier Wife chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
I thought it was really good .
animefangirlNoriko chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
OMJ YAOI! Sorry. I just recently discovered yaoi and am still surprised every time I find a good one. Keiichiro and Ryou is my favorite pairing!
MewMidnight chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
well I don't normally read Yaoi but that was really good. You are a great writer.

:D

loved it.

-mewmid
x-AiKun-x chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
Brilliant. Is blushing madly

Technically, Ryou and Keiichiro took my M rated fic virginity. o3o;

I had a threesome with Keiichiro and Ryou?
TC-TyKa chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
AWESOME story! I really loved it! Good job!
Starsky Chan chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
I read this before at partners _
TriNegativity chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
Dude...that had to be one of the best yaoi fics I've ever read. And believe me, that's an achievment. . You absolutely NEED to write a sequal-it'd be a shame to keep your talent limited to just one fic!
Guineapiglover chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
Yes I do love this pairing..pity there isn't much of this in fanfiction, though. And Phantom of Spades, just about every yaoi fan is a girl, don't you know? The only male ones are gay or bi.

I really love this pairing. Write more RyouxKeiichiro fanfics!
Freakitten chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
This story was so fantastic i even saved it to my Computer.
xinkSPLATTER chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
Wow. This is an amazingly literate story. All of the fanfics I have read so far have not been half as good, with run-on sentances and incorrect punctuation, and this is a wonderful change. Keep up the good work!
Poisones-Sweet chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
Me:0.0 We really like.

Minipink:*Blushes from reading all that*
myst49 chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
*bows down to your greatness* i've looked throughout this category and have found only three/four stories with Ryou and Keiichiro coupled! im outraged that hardly anyone saw the hints within the manga like i did! thank you so much for this fanfiction! it rocked! please please write a sequel even though its been like a whole year please! *puppy dog eyes*
Wish On This chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
*Asthma attack from being overwhelmed with greatness.*
BlondieBadCat chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
Hey, for your first yaoi, this was really good! congrats!