Reviews for The PhantoMASK
Guest chapter 6 . 2/6/2013
Don't stop I love the mask and danny phantom and next time do the same title but 2 on it and its 10 years in the further and Danny is married to same ok and I would really read that ok and blog about it.
Ghostface317 v2 chapter 6 . 8/20/2009
I'm loving it so far so let me ask, WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO UPDATE? Can I finish it if you don't, PLEASE?
The-Holy-Arbiter chapter 6 . 6/22/2007
Update this please! It's great so far!
ChoasGhostBoy chapter 6 . 7/27/2006
Silent Scope chapter 6 . 1/10/2006
This story is funny.
linkmaste chapter 4 . 9/29/2005
I loved it! Your great at the song fics/stories! Good work!
ShadowHawk chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
i read in a comic book The Mask Strikes Back that the mask's apperance was that he had black Combat boots, Yellow pants, a red shirt, white scarf, black fingerless gloves, and a black trench coat. i was wondering if you can use that for your fic?
purrbaby101 chapter 6 . 3/29/2005
Hey, this is good! Keep going!
Amy chapter 6 . 3/17/2005
This story Rocks! Your good at romance type things for a guy...Hope all goes well with you and your best girlFRIEND. I'm in the same situation, It sux i know. cept mine is in "love" with a shallow snobby girl...THAT SOUNDS FAMILIAR! gr...POST SOON!
Homicidal Rampage chapter 6 . 3/16/2005
hee hee, this is funny! MORE! MORE!
Zornith chapter 4 . 3/16/2005
Hey Al. Well I thought you could make a PhantoMASK version of the Oogie Boogie Song. That would be AWESOME!

Sailor Otaku chapter 6 . 3/13/2005
hehe, Green-face, Greenland! I don't know if you put that on purpose or that was all you could think of at the momment but that made me laugh! I read your bio and sounds kinda like your living Danny's life too. And I think it's great that it's in his POV because you probably understand him more! that's Great! signs of a Great Author! I liked this chap.! Keep it up! And maybe I should change my name to the

~Bio Reader ('cause I read them all the time!)

p.s maybe you should call this chap. "Cousin fro Greenland" (or would that be next chap.?) _
the anitslash chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
no, unh unh. bad idea. that wasnt danny phantom, that was the mask with subtle changes.
Black Fist chapter 6 . 3/13/2005
Dude, you're pretty much ripping off The Mask movie and inserting Dany Phantom characters. Where's the friggin originality. I'm an avid fan of The Mask (both movie and comic-wise) and I gotta say, get you're own ideas. Jeez!
Kraven the Hunter chapter 6 . 3/13/2005
Rock on PhantomAL! Good luck with that date!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »