Reviews for The Price of War
DC Nixon chapter 27 . 2/23/2014
Oh man, that was a pretty good ending to a great story. I thought they would stay in RI and if they did it would have been fine, but truthfully that would have been taking the easy way out, so I'm glad you had him return to Las Vegas. It was good and made the story come full circle. I'll admit that I enjoyed this more than I thought I would because it was Las Vegas, but no, you did a really good job :)
DC Nixon chapter 26 . 2/23/2014
Hmm, only one more chapter. I can't wait to see what happens and how you finish this off.
DC Nixon chapter 25 . 2/23/2014
This chapter was awesome. We finally got to know exactly what happened to Danny. How do you know so much about the military?
DC Nixon chapter 24 . 2/23/2014
Awesome. Poor Danny. I can just imagine how hard it would be to go back to your old life where everyone knew you and expected you to be the same, yet you weren't. It would suck big time.
DC Nixon chapter 23 . 2/23/2014
Aww, I'm liking Danny and Michelle's friendship.
DC Nixon chapter 22 . 2/23/2014
I love that you've constantly added the Larry/Kate side story, it's great to read and gives you a bit of a break from the heavy stuff.
DC Nixon chapter 21 . 2/23/2014
Yay! Danny is leaving the hospital, so exciting.
DC Nixon chapter 20 . 2/23/2014
News about Danny? Must read on, but must eat first. Awesome chapter. Absolutely loved the whole ruler in his cast bit, that was awesome.
DC Nixon chapter 19 . 12/9/2013
It sucks that you got some bad anon reviews. People can be insensitive at times.
DC Nixon chapter 17 . 12/9/2013
Aww, Danny and Mary talked, well Mary did. It must be so hard to see someone like this when the last time you saw them they were fine. Great writing.
DC Nixon chapter 16 . 12/9/2013
Mary's here. Oh poor Danny. Excellent work on this chapter. The ending with Danny, Mary and Larry was the best.
DC Nixon chapter 15 . 12/8/2013
Yay, Mary's going to see Danny.
DC Nixon chapter 14 . 12/8/2013
Poor Danny, mixing up his words.
DC Nixon chapter 13 . 12/8/2013
Yes, he spoke. Way to go Danny. So exciting.
DC Nixon chapter 12 . 12/8/2013
I love how Kate was ignoring Danny on purpose, good tactic. Oddly enough my new novel I'm writing contains a character who is mute, so it's fun to read this :)