Reviews for Under the Unconquerable Night
b5delenn chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
Another beautiful story, even if it is sad. It is good to see how Dylan learns in the end that Gaheris was not a traitor.
As always your writting is amazing, specially the conversations.
ilexia chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
beautiful story and a very believeable, very much 'in-character' Dylan.
jeff chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
Oh, this is how it should have been...

You shoulda been a writer for the series, I say

-jeff
max chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
great story. i agree. he should have gone back.
Jamieson Zed chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
Great job with this one, and I agree - they could have done so much more with that episode. I also enjoy time travel. Love the amount of writing you've been doing lately, hope you're able to keep churning out stories like these! :-
prin69 chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
haha, yeah well the writer's are on crack.

*sniff* you still killed 'haris. *tear*

;)

this is really cool, and would have been awesome to see. i always wanted everyone to know what he really did. it pisses me off that not everyone will ever find out.

wonderful!

(ps-i'm doing better now. on my xanga i made a long post with a list of shit that has happened to me. and it felt good becuse ive always been afraid that if people know they wont like me anymore becuase no one wants a sad friend,. which someone told me once when she didnt want to be my best freind anymore. but i wrote it all and put it out there and it felt good to get it off my chest. ) so, i think i have to chuck some people out of my life, and i got yelled at by a teacher and cried in class in front of everybody becuase i was already feeling shitty after being ignored by some "friends" and she wouldnt even let me go to the bathroom to watch my eyes, the bitch. but i had art class toady and fanfiction now, so im doing better. and so anyway thanx for what you said).

this rox!
L. C. Brotherton chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
Well done! Time travel and temporal fluctuations give me a headache, but your story was excellent and leaves much room for thought. Characterization was excellent!