Reviews for The Gift
Semerket chapter 3 . 7/21/2011
"I present you with Emma Grace Frost. Please don't kill her." ROFLMAO!
JBebe chapter 9 . 1/29/2010
oh dernit, where can i find more? Totally into your hot, darkly thrilling story. Your portrayal of Storm is so fierce and whoa, and I love how Emma can't just admits she want the Storm.
pogokimshe chapter 9 . 6/30/2008
Great story, very well written with good character development.

I keep checking for additional updates at Fem-X. Please keep writing!
ravenaurelius chapter 9 . 12/7/2007
best story ever
Silvara rivana chapter 9 . 6/3/2007
wow... I want to read the rest so badly. this is just so cool!
Firefly4000 chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
awesome begining chapter, dunno much about the X-men world but ur fic is very well written please continue
MooncatX chapter 4 . 7/11/2005
Oh my, only up to chapter 4 ? Um... I'm afraid the sample chapters I have here on are as tame as I am able to write (_);; heh... But I do thank you for the feedback, it's very appreciated.

MooncatX
Eightcrayondon chapter 4 . 7/6/2005
I read the first three chapters and I must say that you're writing style is near perfect and I love your vocabulary. I didn't go into the fourth chapter because as my common sense has been telling me from the beginning it's going to get a little more mature than I can handle. Please, write something that someone my age (24) can handle.
Brimmstone chapter 9 . 4/16/2005
Please forgive any errors. Not much else for me to say except that I love the story so far. If you have a moment let me know where I can read the rest of it.

Thanks,

Brimmstone
SavageLove chapter 8 . 4/6/2005
I like this story a lot. Most stories seem to have Emma as alwats calm and collected. I like how she lets go in this one. I hope you write more soon!
MooncatX chapter 7 . 4/6/2005
Thanks for your reviews. I really appreciate them. Yes the story is continuing. I took a couple of weeks break to do some other work, but now I'm back and hope to finish the story before too long.

It may be that the later chapters will only be available elsewhere, because they will be too racy for this site. If that's the case I'll post a link to the sites where the rest of the story will continue.

Hope you all will enjoy the upcoming chapters.

MooncatX

Alex L chapter 7 . 3/30/2005
This is really good. I'm surprised there aren't as many reviews for this story. Look forward to you updating.

A
Jaded-Ravyn chapter 7 . 3/26/2005
And why the hell aren't there more reviews? I seriously wonder...So does Storm catch Emma? (mwrowr!) just kidding _ Great job, hope to see more soon!
frost chapter 7 . 3/26/2005
I'm sure you won't stop here... will you