Reviews for Through the Looking Glass
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 19 . 12/16/2011
Very interesting story with well written characterizations and good plot build-up. I am looking forward to reading the sequel! God its been ages since I thought of this fandom.
ronisoomine chapter 19 . 12/18/2010
hey, love this so much. please do a sequel! can't wait to see how rhade and dylan interact; particularly since both are alpha males. will tyr feature? thanksx
amz-123 chapter 19 . 4/2/2008
I absolutely adore this story! I love it! Awesome work. It's so beautiful (and hot!)!
TriGemini chapter 19 . 2/6/2007
This story was quite enticing to read. I've probably read a thousand times already. The tension between Beka and Rhade is quite intense and the facts is that it makes a person where all of this is going to lead in the sequel. Therefore it will be interesting to discovering what'll happen next.
CrAzYDuKeDoGgIrL2009 chapter 19 . 11/14/2005
great story. please update soon!
jaderaid chapter 19 . 10/26/2005
o, another one! I'm at school, so i have to keep this short, but another one! Another one! YAY! *claps hands* ha-ha, YAY! sorry i didn't review the previous chapter, but this is the first time I've read it, and the people in the Atrium don't like me on fanfic. Dunno why. Anywho, SWEET ending! "I've seen better" is a great quote! I have good news, and i have bad news. bad news: "Beneath the Surface" and "Switch" have been canceled until further notice. But i have good news! I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by... no, wrong line...

Can I have a drumroll, please?

Production on Fallen Angel HAS BEGUN! (As soon as my muse calls me back... hee-hee, being at different schools is very inconvient...) It's not uploaded, or even fully written, but I have most of the main plot written!

And now I must go, seeing as how they are giving me suspicious looks here... See ya!

Jade Rhade
Artemis1000 chapter 19 . 10/22/2005
Yay! My internet connection didn't worked for a while and when I just checked my e-mail, I found that you've updated twice in that time. And they're both so wonderful chapters, too. I love Telemachus' interaction with his mother, it's very interesting to "meet" his family again. And the scene with the Beka/Telemachus reunion was so adorable! You've made my day!
Martinie Party chapter 19 . 10/20/2005
Woohoo! I cant wait for the Sequal! You did and amazing job on this chapter and all the others.
Ryua Malfoy chapter 19 . 10/19/2005
Yay! A sequel! And we get to meet Dylan!
Beka Rhade chapter 19 . 10/18/2005
sweet. I love how you ended that. Though is Tyr around? That could make it intresting, or maybe I jsut missed it.
Janet Ayers chapter 19 . 10/17/2005
Can't wait to read the next part!
babsji chapter 19 . 10/16/2005
uh, would i be rude in asking if the next part will happen soon? *i'm ignoring my sg-1/andromeda crossover that i've left hanging.*
SomeoneElsesDream chapter 19 . 10/16/2005
really well done. i am looking forward to the next part.
jeff chapter 19 . 10/16/2005
awesome stuff, i'm glad this is still going through my story reading-hiatus. good stuff :)

-jeff
prin69 chapter 19 . 10/16/2005
oh my gosh that was an awesome chapter! :) i love it!

ps- trilogy! who!