Reviews for Song of a Sword
Tuli-Susi chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
aww, that was so sweet. Now it makes me wonder what Boar was thinking of when he forged that sword and hammered it out.

And I have got to stop thinking like that when I have a test in two days
Martin the Writer chapter 1 . 5/31/2001
Good but short. Matthias and Mattimeo were born after Martin
Kathryn Angelle chapter 1 . 5/4/2001
Excellent! I like the way you end it...btw, I couldn't review your 'I am Erik' (bad Fido! Sit!), but the basic gist of what I had to say what that is was wonderful and made me wince about how badly my phantom phic (of the same title) sucked. Redwall and Phantom rule!
Devine Gantelle chapter 1 . 4/11/2001
That was short, but really good!
sdfgsdhfsdfh chapter 1 . 4/2/2001
Great! Would you mind if my friends used this in their band? We'd probably ad a little more to it though! Tey're called "The Peple". They're sorta like Papa Roach and Offspring combined!
Abby chapter 1 . 3/31/2001
Wow, that was short but really nice!
Mariel Gullwhacker chapter 1 . 3/27/2001
Oh, that was fantastic. I'm not sure about the genre, but you couldn't put it under anything else, so it was the best thing. Very well-crafted, but - would Dandin, Matthias and Mattimeo have been mentioned? I know where you had the idea - Badger Lords being able to tell the future, and everything, but would they be able to see that far? Also, what about Mariel? But who cares? It was a beautiful story on an original theme, and no one should criticise it! (Unless, of course, they're well-known critics from *The Guardian* or some other newspaper.)
Djinni chapter 1 . 3/26/2001
Dandin is NOT the warrior in Mariel of Redwall! Mariel is!
Wossname chapter 1 . 3/25/2001
Good, but he didn't know about Dandin, Matthias, or Mattimeo. I would have included more Hares and Badger Lords.
Maeve Cairech chapter 1 . 3/16/2001
How did he know aout Dandin, Matthias & Mattimeo? They wusn't born yet! Or was that the thing about the future?