Reviews for You Can't Just Walk Away
hajimebassaidai chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
A nicely written fall out fic with all the guilt that comes after the event plus a forming great friendship.
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
and a lovely tag it was
Amaq Iraluq chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Great tag!
JovianJeff chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
A very naturally wrought tale of the aftermath of this episode.
Lilrebelgirl chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
I really enjoyed this fic!
Titan5 chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
Being behind the times, I'm just now discovering this story and, WOW, was it good! I knew they left out the good stuff - they often do. Thanks for filling the void in such an great way.
Espiritu chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
Excellent tag to The Defiant One. This put a nice finish on the episode. The characters are right on the money.
Saharasia chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
Very nice and very well written! I was very disatisfied with the ending of "The Defiant One." I thought they were way too flippant at the end but you turned it around and explained it as a way to hide their feelings. Thanks for extending the story and filling in the blanks. Well done! I feel so much better now. LOL
liketheriver chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
Nicely done! I'm such a sucker for Sheppard/McKay friendship stories and I love a good one. Which this definately is.
alphaGipsyDanger chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
i really liked this, you had the characters down perfectly and it was just the type of reaction i would expect from both of them.
fanficaddict chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
Aw! that was great *satisfied smile* Very well written, thanks!
Snow'sLuckyCat chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
o. ;) Another fic, this time of the McKay & Sheppard friendship persuasion...And what's the verdict? Great Great Great all over again! :) I bet you're a pro writer in real-life, aren't you? :) Well, anyway, again, you've got the characters spot-on & down pat. Congrats!
rudhweth chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
Your have been very busy! Nice tag, good closure for the two guys.
highonscifi chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
Excellent! Very good characterizations. Really enjoyed your story!
Debenham chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
This is a sweet story that shows Sheppard's and McKay's friendship. I do like episode tags when they're well done and this is.

One grammatical thing that stands out that you may wish to update is the use of "your" when you mean "you are." It should be "you're". The use of "your" is glaring so please fix it.