Reviews for Hiccups
Guest chapter 5 . 6/17/2013
I ...LOVED it
Guest chapter 4 . 6/17/2013
There's no wisdom it's disgusting
UniqueBeauty610 chapter 7 . 4/26/2013
Just finished reading the whole thing. I LOVE IT!
Yeya the BlackPhoenix chapter 7 . 2/7/2011
Hey did you give up on this story? Only one more chapter left right? You can't leave us hanging like this! .
Toriano.Flacko chapter 7 . 7/26/2008
eh, shmaybe, shmaybe.
Treeonice chapter 7 . 5/20/2007
I thought that was funny. I read this story before but I think that I didn't review it. It is a good story and if you want to tell people that people like you, that's fine with me.
reader chapter 7 . 4/13/2007
ok i know there at least one more chapter. update i want to know what happens between raven and bb. story is very written
titanfan45 chapter 7 . 11/27/2006
That was really a good story. It was well written and I enjoyed reading it.
Mystique Unicorn Preserver chapter 7 . 7/16/2006
Raven...with hiccups.

A *very* scary thought...but with awesomely-hilarious effects! Splendid job! Keep 'em coming!
bbnrae 4eva chapter 5 . 6/6/2006
that was so sweet i loved it wen he kissed her it was one of the best things iv neva read im a BIG beastboy and raven fan so i love this please email me x

thx x
Dreaming-of-Stars chapter 4 . 3/14/2006
I noticed that when Beast Boy got into her mirror, the second emotion you had him meet up with kept changing from knowledge to wisdom...it's confusing me...
xOsilentdreamsOx chapter 7 . 1/25/2006
it was good. i really hope you update soon!
Bakemonoh chapter 7 . 1/16/2006
Your stories are addicting! One more chapter, pretty please? (an epiloge would be nice.)
Bianca chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
IM NOT COMPLETLY SURE BUT MY SISTER SAID THAT RAVEN AND BEAST BOY KISS IN THE COMICS!
ravengal chapter 7 . 12/25/2005
Cool story! Can't wait to read more! Love BBxRae! Not so fond of CyxJinx but oh well! _