Reviews for Awkward Explinations
thank you for writing!
I love it!
hannon-le!
Fiddle Fairy chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Oh. MY. WORD. I have read the majority of the Scarlet Pimpernel books, and am quite impressed with how you caught the character so well. I also had wondered how he would hide that nasty brand. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
I LOVE the Scarlet Pimpernel!
Thanks for writing!
PeaceLightVictory chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
I want to quote a line from the movie, but I'm sure you've received several of those all read. ;)

Well done! I laughed so hard at the end I started to cry. Not many stories have accomplished this. Thank you for a good read!
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
""Marguerite, virtually silent in the conversation up till now, decided it was time to intercede in her husband's behalf.

"That," she shot a glance at Sir Percy, "is a very long story."

"Oh, but stories from Sir Percy are only better if they're long," piped up a 'charming' lady from somewhere in the crowd.

Marguerite opened her mouth, then promptly shut it again, raising her eyebrows and looking sidelong at her husband. She folded her arms as a smile tugged at the corners of her lips.

"Yes, Sir Percy, your stories are always so interesting…"

Repressing a glare, Sir Percy turned with a polite smile to the people, who were now hanging on his every word."" That's funny !
lovesFanFic chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Adorable. Very nicely done.
always a happy ending chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
very lovely story. i fell in love with SP in middle school. My arts teacher was a big lover of all this British and she showed us the 1982 movie. There are so many productions of this story and the sequels there is no end to enjoying it. The only bad part is that so few people have been blessed to be given the knowledge of this story's exsistance. Those that have are blessed with a rare gem of a truly great piece of art.
Roronoa Emi chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
YAYS! another Scarlet Pimpernel ficcie! it makes me so happy to find them. _ i liked it.
RodentOfUnusualSize chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
I love that even when presented with the truth, the crowd would rather hear the more believable lies. Really good story. I liked it.
ValerieJoyKelly chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
this is actually somebody called buttonbit.

i tink Percy is a teensy bit ARROGANT but dats ok cos hes meant to be, i suppose.

I quite liked it, kinda funny and sweet at da end!

buttonbit
JEn chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
Great fic!
Ember-Firedrake88 chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Aw...I loved that short story. I actually finished reading "The Triumph of the Scarlet Pimpernel" just two days ago, so it was lovely getting to read a brief afterword of it, in a manner of speaking. I think you got Orczy's characters spot on, and if you ever have the time should definately consider writing more Pimpernel fanfiction. I would definately read it!
drugged-on-chocolate chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
this was awesome!

brilliant work everyone was in character and so forth. well done.
Lady Viola chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
Wonderful! Just brightened my day a bit thank you
Blood n' Swash chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
Marvelous! A delight for anyone who has read one of the scarlet pimpernel stories. the characters were very well done in the style of ... (blast forgot her name) although some of the dialouge is more simple than she would, playing around with the word order never hurts either. nice touch with the last line leaves us thinking what would happen next and never have i heard sir Percy say anything more suiting to his own personality.