Reviews for TVs, Nail Polish, and Lorelai's Games
Wendy chapter 7 . 3/1/2006
Hey Rusty,

I loved this story, the passion, longing, and sexual tension you captured was perfect and dead on. That's how I always imagined they would get together. I loved the game of tag. I want to tag Luke (or play tag with Luke.) More details of their passinate night together would of been appreciated but not essential. (I always love the smut I can't help myself.) I could really see the together, Great Job! I'll be looking forward to reading more of your work in the future.

Wendy
Jaigagne chapter 7 . 10/18/2005
-grabs a coffee mug and a muffin- check, I'm camping out infront of my comp till i see more.
ifallthraindrops chapter 7 . 6/14/2005
oh! Major cuteness! I love! This was so adorable!
oywidapoodles chapter 7 . 5/25/2005
That was so cute and... sexy! I can't wait to read your others.
clana4ever chapter 7 . 4/24/2005
it was pretty good. you have grammatical and vrb tense errors but nothing an editor would fix though. good work.
fandomsareloveGG chapter 7 . 4/22/2005
wow, great fic
Shima And Tempis chapter 7 . 4/20/2005
Aw... I will miss reading this fic, but it was very well written. Nice.

-SAT
love-r-of-Jam chapter 7 . 4/20/2005
i loved this, this was so nice and i hope you update soon
FanficwriterGHC chapter 7 . 4/19/2005
thats really good!
ProFfeSseR chapter 7 . 4/19/2005
Very nice ending!
pigme2006 chapter 6 . 4/17/2005
I liked it, keep going.
Teary-Eyed Angel chapter 6 . 4/16/2005
This was a great chapter. And yes you should definately write more. Please update ASAP!
Shima And Tempis chapter 6 . 4/16/2005
You could definitely write more if you wanted to, but ending it here is fine too. Very cute chapter, the way you describe it as a detached narrator is perfect.

-SAT
Slveig chapter 6 . 4/14/2005
love it! you must keep going!
daviderl31 chapter 6 . 4/13/2005
Really liked the story. So many times we kept waiting for them to realize what WE all knew. Keep up the good work.