Reviews for Fortitude
Azamiko chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
I like the extra Zelenka pov.
hollow echos chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
This was such a great story! I love the POV you used, switching back and forth to show McKay struggling to resist to protect the city he loved, and his team back in the city looking for the man they lost. Thanks for the terrific read!
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Wonderful story. I love ones about McKay's hidden strength and the scene with him and the little girl was priceless. You need an epilogue where he goes back to see her. Maybe that's in the next story, guess I'll go check it out :P
Hettie chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
Great story, had not read it b4. Got a rec from a thread at Gateworld. You brought in all the characters nicely, and their voices all rang true. Want to also congratulate you on your lack of grammatical and spelling errors. Very refreshing. Will enjoy reading more of your work.

Thanks for sharing your talent.

dg
Spaceseeker chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
What a wonderful story - a tale of friendships. And Rodney whumping
Shayz chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
That was beautifully done. Thanks for the great read. Had me laughing and teary-eyed. Loved it.
mouse8 chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
Another beautifully written story, just the sort that I like to read - great job!
Montage chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
Great fic. The McKay/Sheppard friendship was awesome and I especially liked the bit of backstory from Zalenka.
Ciya chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
Great story - it kept me on the edge of my seat and found it hard to put down. Keep up the good work!
Espiritu chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
Excellent read. I was so glad you didn't really kill McKay! I love how you showed how each of them handled their grief. Very well done.
nebbyJen chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
Even better after reading it a second time when I slowed down and enjoyed every word. Very true to character on the feelings of loss, you wrote how I imagined they would be. 10!
Svena chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
Lots of good stuff here-and thank you for making it just one long part, instead of breaking it up into cliffhangers or little parts. I liked how you reversed Rodney's presumed death, and how they treated the unknown body with respect at the end. Enjoyed the conversation about the oak and the pine. I'm glad Elizabeth simply communicated with the Genii instead of letting John march off on a rescue mission. The whole Kavanaugh thing is defnitely AU. I would have enjoyed more comfort-I like my h/c in more equal doses than what you've got-and it seems to be Rodney is far too chipper at the end. Thank you for writing the story and sharing it.
imskysmom chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
*Happy contented sigh* M - Rodney whumpage, Shep comfort, team bonding and Zelenka. Perfect. The way his team rallied around him, the way he knew they were there, felt safe with them, never gave up hope. Fantastic.
fanficaddict chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
*standing ovation and wild cheering* that was Awesome! :D Poor Rodney *grin* he never lost hope though, amazing trust and faith he had in his friends. Very well written, thanks for a fun ride!
vanishingp2000 chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
I just finished reading this and I really, really enjoyed it. Thank you for a great read. VP