Reviews for Blade Trinity: Drake
crazyqueen20 chapter 3 . 11/22
I really really hope you update this book is very good :-)
BlueCrystle chapter 3 . 9/2
Update soon!
Priscilla The Ancient One chapter 3 . 5/15
Please continue this story, it's amazing and i hope you will continue it even though it has been years since you updated it. So... Keep Up The Good Work :D
EvangelionMari chapter 3 . 12/23/2014
Please upade on the story!
nicoleblakk chapter 3 . 11/26/2014
dude!i i love drake! hope u r not dead yet ...plz continue ths. i love this..

drake is sooooooo hot! wooo! team drake! ur fic z just informative awesome and should be a series

pleease update..i was sohooked frm e beginning...mmmm drake!
musicluver246 chapter 3 . 5/12/2014
hope you update soon.
bri chapter 3 . 8/5/2013
Wht the hell! Y did u stop?!
xrikkeager chapter 3 . 2/12/2013
Are you going to post more chapters - or is it on hold - can't help to notice that it is years since your last update?
But the story is great - well at least the first three chapters are great ;)
I hope you are going to write more chapters :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
its good but you should have let drake fuck her hard lol
williewildcat chapter 3 . 5/2/2012
Okay you need to update! I totally loved Drake and was devastated that he was killed. _ Besides I am intrigued to see what kind of job he has for her
Paige chapter 3 . 11/21/2011
This is really good, you have a veryinteresting way with writing. Please continue. XD
Zerousy chapter 3 . 12/15/2010
Damnit, I knew I was going to be upset by the end of this chapter *sigh* I'm not going to beg for this to be updated but it would make me happy if it was :D
Zerousy chapter 2 . 12/15/2010
Grrr I'm getting mad because I know that this story hasn't been updated in over a year and the next chapter is the last one I get to read! This is insane! I wish it'd continue.
Zerousy chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Oh shit, this is good. I'm going to keep reading.
Tracy137 chapter 3 . 9/15/2010
Firstly, please, *please* don't thank me for merely telling the truth. This *is* a wonderful story; it's a fact and not empty praise.

Secondly; you have no idea I'm sure of the gift you have - to pick up a story so effortlessly, at least that's how it appears to me, and craft another engrossing and visually beautiful chapter is extremely difficult. But you have done it with an ease I truly envy.

I like Kaida; she is much like me and, most probably, many other women. I have health problems that mean I suffer from chronic insomnia. I usually crash about 6am, but then get up at seven to get ready for the school run, etc. So I am definitely a creature of the night; I prefer the cool moonlight to the harsh light of day.

I am a singular person who enjoys her own company; so I do not relate well to others (with the exception of immediate family) since my strokes left me brain damaged.

I wander, as I am sure many people do, around my home and garden with bare feet or merely basic sandals because I find shoes restrictive.

I also like the true vampires of myth and legend; the Twilight 'sparkly' vampires are entertaining, but hardly a patch on the real thing. Once again Drake, the ultimate predator, is relegated to little more than a bling skinned angst ridden teenager.

Kaida is the woman for all of us; we can all relate to her and so relate to the story at a personal level. We put ourselves in her shoes; the smoking is something we would all find ourselves pushed into in such stressful circumstances - thought chocolate is my personal vice of choice.

All in all a beautiful, enthralling, work of art. This really is just that, a work of art. You can hardly call a piece of work of this calibre a 'story'; to do so would insult both you and your work.

I hope to read more when you're ready - this is definitely on my favourite fanfiction stories of all time list.