Reviews for Mischief Night
sana-dracios chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
can we order a equivalent for christmas?
Sadie chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
that was probably the funniest story I've read in a long time. Kudos, this made my day :)
Love's Labour's Won chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
That was cute. 3
xJustAnotherDreamerx chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
This was so great! Just the thought of the predator trick-or-treating made me laugh so hard. I also liked the part about, "Do the honorable thing and blow yourself up." Priceless. This is going on my favorites! do a sequel or something about Christmas or Easter or another Halloween fic!
Carolina chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
i love this. :) the characters are reeally great! i'm such a huge fan of the predator/yautja world. Sadly i haven't read any of the novels or comics, but i want to so bad! however i have seen all the movies :)... anyways yur story was way cool, i just wish it was longer. It kinda seemed like you just cut it short, i wish you put in more reaction his leader and classmates would have had toward his trip and candy... but other wise it was great! continue yur awesome work

-carolina
gone 4 gone chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Predator walking around with little kids on Halloween is equal to ABSOLUTLY COOL! Absoltluy love!
Yeyinde chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
That was so cool. Love the referance to Predator 2. Two Thumbs up!
AikidoChick21 chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
Very nice. I really enjoyed reading this...it was kind of funny too. With the 'orange skulls', the 'threatening chant', and the comment about 'suger skulls'.

This was very original and enjoyable. I hope you write something else soon. Again, very nice!

~AC
camerabugs chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
This is a great story, I really loved it! "Did you bring enough for everyone?" That is a perfect line!
Caz chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
that is the cutest freaken story ever... hahahhahaha.

can i archive it? email me,
Stryker006 chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
That was hilarious :D

Nice work.
Yautjapet1313 chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
Heeheehee...So funny. I like this story.
Ultra Rodimus chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
*is laughing armor off* A trick-or-treating Predator! I loved this! Makes me wonder what the Predators think of human candy. I guess that juvenile Predators are every bit as clumsy and air-headed as young humans are!
Blue Autumn Sky chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
Hahahaha. This was hilarious. I was laughing so hard that my mom actually yelled at me because she left a message on the phone and my laughter is in the background. Just having the Predators say sucker and the like was funny. I also thought the part about blowing yourself up was funny. I kept on getting mental pictures of troupe of boyscouts and their scout leader telling them to blow themselves up. It was funny. You should write more stories like this. Keep writing
Xzavior chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
OMG! That was so good, it reminded me of a pred story that took place in the roman cathedral, wondered if you wrote that too..? Anyways, I loved it, and best of all the reference to "The Twighlight Zone." That episode was the absolute coolest, scared the shat outa me too. You really kick a**!