Reviews for Summer Sunshine
Jenndifurry chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
Yes it would be funny to hear her try
Beka Rhade chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
Really good, it almost felkt l;ike you where there.
jeff chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
Great song choice, great story ;)

-jeff
Jamieson Zed chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
Great fic! Sorry I didn't get to it earlier, but I'm really glad I thought to read it this morning. You're right, the lyrics do suit...I shall do as the master author commands and check the song out!

Good job at getting into their heads, and I liked the expansion on TUM. Hehe...and the bit about his first name was a great note to end it on. Loved it! :-
L. C. Brotherton chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
Nicely done! I believe there is a lot of onscreen chemistry between Lisa Ryder and Steve Bacic. You've captured that very well here. Bravo!
prin69 chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
i love when i hear a song and think of them.

oh i love this.

it's just so sweet and sad. a wonderful mixture.

it brightened my day!

definitely something i'll go back to to read again and agian.

very nice touch with trance going and giving beka and rhade a second chance with each other. that's what i've always imagined. 'haris always made me sad because beka and him loved each other. they had such a trgic end. very romeo and juliet.

she was too scared to stay, im glad you put that in there. and yeah! rev helped. )

this is simply lovely.

one of my new favorites!

adorable how the morning afters are simliar. and the whole she felt like it happened befre.

nice with her going into the shower with him. and i loved rhade's thoughts. about how she was his was wonderful.

youre coming out with some wonderful stuff.

yeah,i usually get stuff written when i'm feeling like shit and able to sit still long enough to write. so i'm glad we got something out of it, but hope that today is better then that sucky day. )

i love this!
eris chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
Did I mention that I sobbed through TUM?
Greenleaf7 chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
If i didn't exceed my fav fic list, this would be in it. I LOVE THIS! I'll just put you in my fav author list. Great stuff!

I lauphed at that...it would be hard to scream out "Telemachus". LOL! Great fluff...muahahaha!

Fox of the Nova