Reviews for Retrase Unfamiliar Steps
WriterFreak001 chapter 14 . 2/24/2012
kirr1001 chapter 14 . 2/5/2011
in this chapter was few mistakes but it doesn't matter to me )

I'm so sad that you don't write this anymore, I'd have been curious to see what would have happen next :/ This story is good.
Zabby Perno chapter 14 . 1/4/2008
Do you still need pics? I can draw...I'm just very VERY self-conscience about my drawings. If you do send me a message.

InuXKagfan4eva chapter 14 . 11/18/2007
howly cow im lovin your story its awsome hope you can get the next chappie as soon as possible

Luv; InuXKagfan4eva
5redroses chapter 14 . 12/29/2006
Please update! I love your story, how long do u think it will be?
A Forgotten Fairy. .AKA- Fairy chapter 14 . 10/1/2006
pplz update wonderful story update!
kaginufan88 chapter 14 . 8/30/2006
Thank you so much for updating! I've been reading your story for a while, but I lost track of it there for a little while. And (lucky me) you happened to update during that time. Anyway, I love this story! Keep writing and I will keep reading! Happy writing!

Kamie-Kub chapter 14 . 8/12/2006
Yay! finally! but I really wanna know how yura found out! :( And will Inuyasha ask Kagome to be his mate? lol .
smfan chapter 14 . 8/5/2006
Very good, UPDATE SOON! I love it!
Tahitianbabe chapter 14 . 8/2/2006
ep creepiness! dman whoever told yura had better die!

awesome job!'

Chicki-la-la chapter 14 . 8/2/2006
wut took U SO LONG? and RELE good chapter!
AnimeMew chapter 14 . 8/2/2006
yay! you finally updated! O can't wait to read more! it was so good! I want to know who is pulling the strings! update soon!
Smart.Ass.Punk chapter 14 . 8/2/2006
-Great story can't wait for the next update if you need help just email-
Soharu chapter 14 . 8/2/2006
Great Chappie! Please please PLEASE update soon!
Dreamer6164 chapter 14 . 8/2/2006
Please update soon! This is a really good story and I think it's going to turn out great! I can't wait to find out who's behind it all (but I think I already know who it is). I also can't wait for InuYasha and Kagome to get even closer! Update soon!