Reviews for Three Little Words to Late
Makurayami Ookami chapter 4 . 2/3/2006
i didn't want to remember this one. creepy.

Makurayami Ookami chapter 3 . 2/3/2006
ha ha! love is in the air.

Makurayami Ookami chapter 2 . 2/3/2006
adorable. i had got to read this one. see ya' in a bit.

Makurayami Ookami chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
i'm almost in tears. poor aya and tori. so sad.

KnightsOfThePentagonalOttoman chapter 4 . 6/20/2005
I think it sounds very interesting so far. Keep up the good work. I love YukixHaru! * ;)
Udyjay chapter 4 . 5/5/2005
Oh. My. God. A thousand curses upon you. You, seriously made me cry. I mean, the Ayame and Hatori one, sure. It was...out there. It made me throw out maybe two or three tears. But...THIS. This, made me cry. I hate you. HATE YOU. Yet...I love you. Damn you and your ways.
Udyjay chapter 3 . 5/5/2005
Gru! You made me giggle like a rabid fangirl. Wtf.
Udyjay chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
...I..I...you made me cry. *cries* Beeyotch that I love.
gure'slilinu chapter 4 . 4/27/2005
hey gure-san!

you know who this is! (i hope)

just wanted to get another review to ya!

love ya lots!

love you're work!

blah blah blah...

hugs kisses and ale all 'round

your darling and talented ayame sohma
gure'slilinu chapter 2 . 4/6/2005
SHIGURE! i didn't get to finish talking to you before! um lets see now... no one loves me! seriously! no one in my family says they love me! they tell everyone else just not me... oh well maybe i'll just move to some desolate waste land and bombard my self with anime and manga!

-you could always kill your self..

what the hell? no i can't i promised tori-san! oh yeah i was wandering if you could maybe read some of my fics when ever you have a chance if you can't whatever no skin off my nose. (theres no more to take) well gotta go.

hugs kisses and ale all 'round

gure's lil inu
gure'slilinu chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
SHIGURE! DARLING! IT IS I THE AMAZING AYAME!
Billy the Kangaroo chapter 3 . 4/2/2005
Pretty good for a first fic! Man, I remember my first fic... o.o Yu Yu Hakusho. Hiei-centric. It had to do with Australia, kangaroos and waffles. O.o You don't wanna know.
Kaldhi chapter 2 . 3/24/2005
WHAT? What's going to happen to Kyo and Tohru? Ahh! A Yuki-Haru chapter I can't wait...! Hatori returning Ayame's feelings, that was creative, and so sweet! *emotional overload*

Please update soon.
meet me in my dreams chapter 2 . 3/20/2005
To those who read the reveiws Hello! I do so hope yall are enjoing the story as much as I do writing it. But if your a shigure fan or a Kyo/Tohru fan then this is going to be a heartbreaker in the end.
Pingu-Chan chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
I really loved your FanFic you must add more soon!