Reviews for Novels of Romance and War
craizypet chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwww! so im guessing harry was killed in this version? or at least the war was pretty bad.
MyGuiltyPleasures chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
I love your RL/HG/SB stories. You make them fit so well together.
NoThErEaNyMoRe11111 chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
so beautiful
Jellyjade Bean chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
And more well written wonderfulness from my favorite author... :)
DeliciousAmbiguity chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
Aw. This was a oneshot? Oh well. It was incredible sweet and cute. Great job on it!
Wanted chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
I like, i like, i want more, *claps like a little child* i want more. not of this maybe but more Remus, Sirius and Hermione. all the one's you've done so far are very lovely. and i like i like.
moonyNZ chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
oohh im liking it going to continue or was it just a one shot...Brilliant work love the SBHGRL thing.. ; )
wind rider chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
how does that work? how can she be cheating on them, while they know it? please explain.
Godric'sGrl01 chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
Write more! I love true triangles, They are sao cute together. You just have to write more, lots more! I loved it. So sweet. Please update!
Mai Gamit chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
Very different for me, and very interesting! look forward to new chapters . . .

Shading in Grey chapter 2 . 3/5/2005
Oh wow. Really sweet and well-written. I love how the characters interact.
Mi Querida chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
I reviewing the 1st chapter because they're BOTH the 1st chappy! Huzzah! (with a few differences, but whatever...)

Anyways...I'm loving this! XD; I've NEVER liked Sirius/Remus/Hermione before, but you make it seem so REAL...Go you! XD
dancing in rain chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
I swear I love everything you write, and this is no exception. I'm enjoying your current obsession with this grouping of people a lot! This first chapter seems so sweet, and the dedication in her book was awesome, I hope it's going to be more than just a one-shot.
SummerToewsSharp chapter 2 . 3/5/2005
Uhm, you posted the same chapter twice... So, I would think that there is an actual second chapter?

Otherwise, I liked what I read so far. Thank you for turning me into a total (as you call it) Siremione fan. I may have to think of one myself... That is how much your Siremione stories have intrigued me... Keep up the great work. And update soon please!
onedamnloyalfan chapter 2 . 3/4/2005 posted the same chapter twice...

and i personally don't believe a three people relationship could ever work...but this *IS* fiction so...have fun, i guess.