Reviews for Sen5es
msfriday22 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
This is so beautifully written.
oshgpoehrm chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
Wow. I think that's the best Gilmore Girls one shot I've ever read. It was perfect. I love the way you wrote it, it was so poetic and beautiful. The ending was also perfect. This was completely wonderful and one of my favourite stories.
lisehrin chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
You write with grace and this story was, at it's very core, lovely. There's a fine line between melodrama and romance and you toed it perfectly.
Once Upon a Whim chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
Wonderfully written filler for the episodes which certainly left something to be desired.

Hope to see more like this in the future.
Kimmers chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
Loved this so much great job once again with the fic
dinerboy chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
loved it..wish i could see it on the screen.

great job!
Liz chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
Perfect! I loved the setting, the story, the use of alliteration, all of it! And after tonight's unsatisfying episode (for this L/L fan, at least), your story was a welcome addition to my imagination.

You know... there's an awfully long hiatus in effect now, and a couple of one-shots might be nice... ;)
netherfield chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
Superb piece. I could just drown in the portrait of longing you paint at the beginning.
LunaMystik chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
I really really liked this chapter. I think It filled in the blanks in our collective imaginations really well. Can't wait to see where the new episode starts off, but I won't be disappointed if it's anything like this.
Andrea chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
I loved this. The descriptions, the dialogue - all of it. Simply beautiful. I especially loved the incorporation of Luke's father.

The last lines tied it together perfectly.

Thank you!
CIAChick chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
ack. how did I miss this? This was gorgeous. I loved their confessions to each other and all the little thoughts you include here. It was just so well done and well described, like everything else you right. Lovely job.
bina chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
This is a beautifully crafted tail of love and reconciliation. I love your construction of Luke and Lorelai as mature adults excited and determined to confront obstacles and move their relationship to a greater level. As Killer Angel intimated, your story is indeed one of the best GG stories out there. The ending was perfect. I wish I could submit you story to ASP and tell her to take a hint. Honestly, it really is sad when fan writers do a much better job than the writers on the show. As for doing the “night they got back together” justice…you went above and beyond in my book. A

Thank you for sharing.

Bina:-)
kim chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
As always, your story is fabulous. I like how you tied in the WEston's cup at the end.
BirdofParadise chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
That was brilliant. I loved it!
BimadaBomily chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
aw, that was great! I loved it. You're such an awesome writer, I got so excited when I saw you did one of these post 5.16 fics.

LOVED the end, with the Weston's coffee cup! ;) I swear it does look like she has that cup in there in the promo, lol. I'm guessing that's what prompted that scene, and it was perfect!