Reviews for Be the Darkness, But Feel the Pain
Silky Cat chapter 18 . 11/12/2005
Hello! I don't think I've reviewed this chappie. I think I read it and went on to the next chap and then reviewed. But anyway, I'm adding your story to my fave story list. I don't think I've done that yet. Oh, I can't think! Anyway...lol...I really like this poetry/fic. It's cool! Keep it up.

Yours Truly,

Silky Cat. Mew!
MikariStar chapter 19 . 11/3/2005
I liked it _ Yay for Seto poems! He's my favorite *huggles Seto plushie* _
Silky Cat chapter 19 . 11/2/2005
Oh, poor Kaiba. I think you did a really good job on this poem. It's kinda long, but I like it. Give Kaiba a hug for me and tell him Mokuba still loves him and that he'll be "OK". lol! Good poem! Update soon!

Silky Cat. (Pur.)
DemonUchiha17 chapter 19 . 10/31/2005
That was a great poem. I really enjoyed it. Great work! Keep it up.
MikariStar chapter 18 . 10/26/2005
There's finally a new update! *throws confetti* And with the Kaiba brother that makes it even better! *gives you cookies*
Silky Cat chapter 9 . 10/25/2005
0.0! One word: CHILLING! Especially the ending. Br!
Silky Cat chapter 8 . 10/25/2005
T_T That was so sad! Bakura beat up Ryou again didn't he? That tends to happen a lot to Ryou on this site, huh?

Hang in there Ry, I love you.

Good poem. Still pretty sad though. Sob.
Silky Cat chapter 7 . 10/25/2005
Cool poem. I kept thinking it was Yami talking about Yugi. It just felt that way, to me at least. But I guess it could've been a Ryou to Bakura type poem too. Again, cool poem.
Silky Cat chapter 4 . 10/25/2005
Wow, what a great poem! It really sounds like Malik feels guilty about all the bad things he's done. If so, you captured that part of him well. Great job! I liked these lines the best:

"Can someone, anyone, please lend me a helping hand out from the dark? I guess not since I've already gained myself a bleeding heart."

Keep it up! Hey, maybe if you have a minute, you could check out "Poetry By"? I just posted it tonight, but I think it might be up.
MikariStar chapter 17 . 8/7/2005
*throws confetti* yayz! another one in Seto's pov! _ i liked this one too it sounds a lot like him.
DemonUchiha17 chapter 17 . 8/4/2005
That was a great one. That is so Seto like. He doesn't want help from anyone and doesn't take it in return, even though he does help people... Nice job as always. Keep it up. I can't wait to see what you come up with next. Update soon.
Dreammistress Jade chapter 17 . 8/4/2005
I think...GOOD! :) Bet you were expecting something inmportant and meaningful after that pause, eh? But anyways I like this no-rhymes poem. Some of your poems don't sound as good because you keep trying to rhyme them. Freeverse all the way!

Toodles!
xXRoseGoddessXx chapter 16 . 8/3/2005
These are so great. Update soon. Check out my fics sometime.
Dreammistress Jade chapter 16 . 8/1/2005
I really liked this one, because I think it really is true about seto. Besides I can relate, since I have a sort of perfection complex.

Toodles!
MikariStar chapter 16 . 7/28/2005
yay for Seto poems! *throws confetti* I liked it. Interesting ending.