Reviews for A Little More Than Infatuation
latinVortex chapter 4 . 6/28/2014
Libby is an amazing friend.
Cindy needs to be more self-confident! But it's understandable, it's her first date oficially (not like the one from Valentine's Day) this one is real, lol :)
I'm so excited! I already want to know what's next!
latinVortex chapter 3 . 6/28/2014
Yess! Libby to the rescue! lol...
I think Sasha it's a good mom, even when she's always demanding.
Hope Cindy doesn't get into troubles!
latinVortex chapter 2 . 6/28/2014
Jimmy's really thoughtful! I'm loving that.
Writing the fic in Cindy's POV was a nice decision. Girls have really deep thoughts and feelings, and Cindy is not an exception. :)
latinVortex chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
This first chapter it's really nice! I'm really curious about this story, so I'll continue reading. Right now I'm really wondering what's that place Jimmy was talking about
trololol123 chapter 19 . 6/5/2013
UPDATE IT PLEASE!1
Guest chapter 15 . 6/5/2013
1 love how he could have just used the invention to go back and undo what he said xD
Techno Writer chapter 19 . 5/19/2013
please continue. this is a very well written story. i have yet to find any grammar errors, just a few missing spaces here and there and a few misspelled words. this is an amazing story and shouldn't die so early.
Techno Writer chapter 4 . 5/19/2013
i think it would be better if they were, say... 13,14 ish. right when guys usually start to hit puberty. emotions develop, hormones go crazy, mind thinks on it's own (if you know what i mean), maturity levels start to rise, and a guys body starts to develop.
myo88 chapter 19 . 4/5/2013
This is a really good story i must say, but you should add a little more drama
DRSDavidSoft chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
I am really enjoying this great story so far!
I would really like to thank you for it!
I'm eager to read more...
Explosiv109 chapter 19 . 3/25/2013
Great story, I really hope you update it soon!
linklover77 chapter 19 . 12/12/2012
Alas, I knew the date would be interrupted somehow. I should have known it would have been Sheen and Carl. Those two... XD

Now they're going to go on a swimming date? Aww, Jimmy's such a sweetheart. :-)
linklover77 chapter 18 . 12/12/2012
Hi there! What do you know? I'm reading fanfiction again! :-)

I really liked the fact that Cindy and Jimmy are still keeping this all a secret. It's sad though that Cindy doesn't feel like she can tell her mom. A relationship's a big deal, and if she can't go to her mother and share the news... :'-(

I am VERY curious to see how the date plays out. Hopefully Jimmy knows what he's doing, and if not, hopefully Cindy will fix it. ;-)

On to the next chapter!
iggychan89 chapter 19 . 12/6/2012
I hope you update this story soon, it is one of the better ones in this fandom... Most of the stories in this archive are filled with them being teenagers. *Gag*
Fanficgirl chapter 19 . 11/30/2012
Love the story. Hope you update soon! I wanna see the pool date!