Reviews for The Case of the Nocturnal Marauder
Fireflower19 chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
For a first mystery fic it was really good. I never suspected Satoshi, but, then again, I doubt very many people would. And you did very well with all the characters; it was a really nice read. Thank you for it!
lovincinnamon chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
For writing this fanfic, ARIGATO GOZAIMASU! :)
Reizna chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
LMAO. Can't believe I didn't read this before. I love this one, JadOo. Too bad Risa wasn't there for the little lesson about the Maiden de Enthral. She would have blushed or something...
Kites chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
Oh my! So funny! Impressive writing skills! And very good use of your vocabulary!
heka chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
LIKE WTH out of character! But really funny, and good, and amusing! We sure won't see Satoshi-kun in the same light again! your style's really great,so thank you for writing this! :D
Small Tuesday chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
Extremely cute, and irresistably fun to read. I nearly giggled at the thought of Satoshi carelessly forgetting such important things as these, yet...I can also see him doing them, too. Very nice portrayal-although the act was uncharacteristic of Satoshi (I would always have thought that he was one to have very sharp memory and no joking, as sterotypical as it sounds), the way you write it suits him perfectly. Another bravo for you, dear JadOo, and a perfect reminder of the reason you are on my favorites list. Keep writing (anchor, anchor), and keep up the wonderful work.
PurpleMoodRing chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
hahaha, Satoshi the thief! Very fun, very funny. Loved the bit about the Maiden de Enthral. Well written story.
crossXdeep chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
o0o0o...wow, that was good
julyeighth chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
I'm so surprised I haven't reviewed this story earlier. (I should get to reviewing your other stories too.)

Anyways, I love Satoshi's cruel/dry sense of humor in this story. I especially love the ending sentence! I'm not that great at following mystery-type stories, but this was quite nice! :]
everwhite chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
Who knew Satoshi had that kind of sense of humour?

Great mystery! Kept me guessing throughout the entire fic. Satoshi wasn't the first person I had in mind. Actually, Risa was! But I couldn't think of any conceivable explanation for it.

Hm, I think your writing is very mature, and that you have an excellent vocab.

*adds to fav*
trapt-tage chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
Short and definitely mixed well with a little of that light humor that floats on water. larceny, larceny, larceny...If I'm right, larceny is just another way of saying theft. It's a little more formal, and just for courtrooms and those people that want you use theft as an adjective (larcenous).

Ejaculation? How did I not see that word used? Yes...I can imagine that it has two meanings...

Well, there seem to be no grammar errors on first glance...If I look close maybe I'd find some (if they're there), but I didn't see any while reading, so I think it's fine. And, as is important especially to mystery story, no, I don't think there are any inconsistancies, either. Good job.
Riku Harada chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
LOL! It's fun? Satoshi, how cruel you can be. (Tsk, Tsk) Nah, kidding! It was very humorous, and going to my favs.
psychedelic aya chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
And once more, I am amazed at your creativity! Satoshi torturing them because "its fun" is just so... Satoshi-ish. Very well done, again! And yes, pity Risa never found out the meaning of the Hikari artwork placed atop her head. Satoshi can be so sweet at times. .

Another great SatRisa from you! I like, I like! More please?

Take care! .
Les Scribbles chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
*dies* Satoshi! *giggle* Okay, that was great. Satoshi was behind every crime... and pretended to suspect them just because it was fun! I luffed it!
Cleopatra2 chapter 1 . 3/5/2005