Reviews for Honeysting
Fwe chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
Eep! The ending was wonderful! It all makes sense, now. I love it! Interesting formatting. I love your word choice. One of my favorite stories. Great job!
mylovemiroku chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
! You are such a good writer! I really love how it makes sense in the end. I mean, I figured this out, but the way it just has closure makes me feel all happy inside. Hee hee. Great story, and the last part is so true.
Dread Pirate Rinja chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
Beautifully written! I love it - very angsty and centers around a pairing that I have to agree doesn't get enough center stage. Awesome work - I love the scene shifts and analogies! :D

Baka
somethingtoreturnto chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
I love your oneshots. That was...wow. I've never thought of it that way; nothing I've read put that much emphasis into the poison, or a possible antidote.
Pyrinsomniac chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
Neat... the style (both of the writing and presentation) might be a little odd but it works.
Anora-the-Dreamer chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
That was amazing. I loved that dark poem, the things Sango puts herself through to never lose anyone else. I love this fic v.v. much, it's incredibly cool. Rock on!

(Question: Why does your profile say "I disgust myself?" You should really write another one, 'cause I'd really like to know e.g. what all your favorite stuff is. I like reading profiles. I'm wierd that way.) Then again, I am also foolish so feel free to ignore me.
LillithAltair chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
Very good and well-written! :D
faithful taijiya chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
I don't even know how to describe that fic it was so good. Oh well, let's just go with 'spectacular' for now... Anyways, the transition that you made between each part with the honey and sting was really well done and was easy to understand by a simpleton such as myself. All in all, it was great, with some angst and a happy ending too!
BE-Mistress chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
unique way of writting a story - it almost made it seem as if it were a poem. deeply enjoyed it and look forward to ur future works.
wellduh chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
Wow. This was a great idea. I loved it.
YoukaiTajiyaSango chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
Cool! _ Interesting story. Very cool. Sugoi!
Lily Thorne chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
I love it.

You've got a poeticky rhythm prose thing going on with this (and a few others, come to think of it) that makes your writing seem more like literature than fanfiction. Which is really neat to read.
bellezagotica chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
oh my gosh, this was so awesome! I loved the 'no sweetness without pain', that was pretty. this was an interesting story! Another awesome job by May! Great job! I loved how Sango tried so hard to stop Miroku from absorbing the poison insects and the end when both got better! they didn't die this time! *laughs* sorry, that wasn't necessary to say . . . I love all your stories, and this one, I've never seen an idea like this! it's very unique. yet again, this was wonderful!
Demon Exterminator Barbie chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
I don't know if I'd be able to do that, even if it were for someone I'm in love with. She's very... persistent.
Fantastical Queen Ebony Black chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
Aww! Beautiful and sad. No one has ever really gone into so much depth about the poison. Indeed, I do like this concept, and the repitition of 'honey sting' throughout the piece in brackets. Good job.