Reviews for Never Cut Twice
SincererHeart45 chapter 33 . 2/2
Wonderful! Can't wait for another episode! But I can't help but wonder. When will Naruto see Konoha again?
SincererHeart45 chapter 28 . 2/2
Dear god the winnie the poo pun!
Anonymous Person chapter 33 . 1/31
Hm, this Kyuubi gets a kick out of enraging people doesn't he? Might be the first time I've seen Kyuubi characterized this way, either he stays evil and humanity hating or authors take the personality he develops later in canon making him the benevolent Kyuubi.
Anonymous Person chapter 24 . 1/31
I've seriously gotta wonder about the sanity of the supposed S-Class nukenin group. Yes, they totally deserve the classification but their actions say otherwise... to a disturbing degree. I guess even the most infamous of outcasts need to relax sometimes.
Anonymous Person chapter 16 . 1/31
Why does the entirety of Cloud Team 5 remind me way too strongly of Maito Gai? I'm honestly not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing.
Guest chapter 28 . 12/27/2016
that was a terrible pun. xD
Amon Kashino chapter 33 . 12/26/2016
Great start, quickly became more crack than drama especially about halfway through and after that it just fell flat and I'm left feeling disappointed
Montana chapter 33 . 12/13/2016
That is one if the best fanfitions i have ever read. I am glade to know that there is good fanfition riters out there.
Bananabella chapter 5 . 12/12/2016
DAMNIT VINNY THE POOH OML
Guest chapter 33 . 11/5/2016
loved it well done
Black Doberman chapter 33 . 10/23/2016
I think the ending was iffy. but overall story was good. keep it up
killerknite chapter 33 . 10/20/2016
awesome story
SPark681 chapter 33 . 10/8/2016
Damn awesome story wonder if there is a second part to this or not anyways keep up the great work!
3,264 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »