Reviews for Never Cut Twice
BattlingEnd3 chapter 33 . 6/21
Good story you should add more chapters to it.
Qwertyus Samson chapter 33 . 6/19
Fantastico! I just sprayed my poor monitor with Big Red at that. You should have continued...
chutt1994 chapter 33 . 6/15
I really enjoyed this story, and would appreciate it if you continued it. It seemed like an abrupt ending that left me wanting more, keep up the good work
wicket565 chapter 33 . 6/13
This story has been amazing! I loved all the amusing interactions between the different characters and the fight scenes were awesome. I hope to see many more amazing stories out of such and amazing author.
Anonymous chapter 26 . 5/31
If only Itachi were like this in the actual thing.
candybaron21 chapter 12 . 5/31
you my friend is one hell of a writer :)
jayyfallen chapter 33 . 5/29
awesome story love it so much update asap
Oh my god that pun were you seriously sitting on that for four chapters
It sucks
Narut is hurt that sasuke betrayed him by becoming a missing nin. So he decided to beome a nukenin too. If you think that the people who know naruto wont be surprised that he commited suicide, you obiously dont know what the whole manga is about.
Nasakegan chapter 33 . 4/22
I have just finished your story and it was fantasic for the different look on missing nin and I say this next part as someone who over thinks shit and make connections out of stuff that is in no way related. You over think stuff and it makes me think too much, lol. Especailly when it come to what people eat match their personality. Overall great story.
Nasakegan chapter 22 . 4/17
A random ronso yells "blasphemer" for the ffx comment. Lol
king of nothing chapter 24 . 4/15
After the Pokemon bitmat the end there you are my new best friend
Alchemist chapter 33 . 4/12
This is one of the best stories I've ever had a chance of reading! Keep up the awesome stories!
Chaoticchainslol chapter 29 . 4/11
Ok my lol meter is half way full from two jokes so I thought it would be wise to let it all out before the next chapter ... HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA VINNIE WINNIE THE POOH HAHAHA TAKE TGAT COPYRIGHT AND AHAHAHAHA IM TOO SEXY FOR THE LEAF HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STEWED BEEF. LOL!
I apologise for my lack of manors I must admit that the writing so far has been sublime giving a depth to naruto as many good fics do but also humanising all characters even sasuke ( and kabuto- Sakura don't count) whilst team remaining realistic and putting a new spin in the idea of naruto leaving after VoTE becoming a nukenin
3,166 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »