Reviews for Never Cut Twice
FlowersBite chapter 1 . 9/24
Wonderful prologue, it was so emotion filled it pulled me in!
Great story.
Chue19 chapter 33 . 9/2
Hahahaha I love this fucking story
Chue19 chapter 15 . 9/1
I loved this chapter
Owen Copper chapter 33 . 8/10
You have such a way of balancing levity and humor against seriousness. It feels like there are real stakes, and things are serious, but I just end up laughing with the things that happen. It’s the perfect balance, other fics I read have attempted to do the same, but it feels stunted, not humorous enough but the tension ruined by the humor. Well done.
namlooss chapter 18 . 8/9
I love this itachi, so 'carefree' and obsessed with pocky!
CloudyZeus chapter 1 . 8/9
You should watch NARUTO shippiden because your missing susanoo and it’s his real reason
That was just the law of centrafugale force
SakiOkami chapter 16 . 6/29
Who on earth would name people after types of clouds even if they are in the Hidden cloud village. Isnt that pushing it A LITTLE TOO FAR.!

Well it helped me remember for my geography test do who am I too complain...
Fireflyofthestorm chapter 33 . 5/31
Thank You, so much for your work.
Just how long have you been waiting on that pun?!
DemonicxEric chapter 33 . 3/7
thank you.
Alchahest chapter 33 . 2/4
Great story wish there was more but I'm glad they ended on a good note
sd74 chapter 13 . 1/22
Why not add the entire Team Gai(Team 9)?
FCY Warrior chapter 33 . 1/15
I just finished this and I can see why it was nominated for the fanfiction awards. It is definitely one of my favorite fics I have ever read. I truly loved it and made me laugh multiple times.

Your OCs were really enjoyable and the sense of humour that you added certainly added some fun to the story. The interactions between the characters, especially between Kisame and Itachi, within the group were amazing and I specially loved Itachi's devotion and love for his little brother. I just would have loved some more NaruTema in the story.

The story itself was great. However, I did not like Naruto's time in the Wave Country as it had no action and felt bland. I also did not understand the Demonic Mirage thing as I felt that was kind of unnecessary.

But overall, fantastic fanfic. Thank you for writting this
3,312 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »