Reviews for Never Cut Twice
That was just the law of centrafugale force
SakiOkami chapter 16 . 6/29
Who on earth would name people after types of clouds even if they are in the Hidden cloud village. Isnt that pushing it A LITTLE TOO FAR.!

Well it helped me remember for my geography test do who am I too complain...
Fireflyofthestorm chapter 33 . 5/31
Thank You, so much for your work.
Just how long have you been waiting on that pun?!
DemonicxEric chapter 33 . 3/7
thank you.
Alchahest chapter 33 . 2/4
Great story wish there was more but I'm glad they ended on a good note
salasdaniel74 chapter 13 . 1/22
Why not add the entire Team Gai(Team 9)?
FCY Warrior chapter 33 . 1/15
I just finished this and I can see why it was nominated for the fanfiction awards. It is definitely one of my favorite fics I have ever read. I truly loved it and made me laugh multiple times.

Your OCs were really enjoyable and the sense of humour that you added certainly added some fun to the story. The interactions between the characters, especially between Kisame and Itachi, within the group were amazing and I specially loved Itachi's devotion and love for his little brother. I just would have loved some more NaruTema in the story.

The story itself was great. However, I did not like Naruto's time in the Wave Country as it had no action and felt bland. I also did not understand the Demonic Mirage thing as I felt that was kind of unnecessary.

But overall, fantastic fanfic. Thank you for writting this
FCY Warrior chapter 32 . 1/15
I really did enjoy this Akatsuki tour along with Sasori's obsession with DBZ figures and the mystery of Deidara's gender. Awesome!
FCY Warrior chapter 31 . 1/15
Loved the flashback! Awesome seeing Mako again and Zabuza acting like a father rather than a demon. I predicted this battle. Oohh, it's getting interesting.
FCY Warrior chapter 30 . 1/15
So is Szark one of these Devil Worshippers?
FCY Warrior chapter 28 . 1/15
Serously, Vinny? Vinny the Pooh?!
FCY Warrior chapter 21 . 1/14
Once again I loved both chapters 20 and 21.

Starting off with Itachi's thoughts was an awsome idea and really gave that impression of being confused by the world around him. His obsession with Pocky and sophisticated food is also very amusing(I thought someting was wrong when Sasuke suddenly wanted Pocky).

I also loved the little bits of romance here and there between Naruto and Temari as well as all 3 three of their reactions when they saw Temari in her ANBU uniform. And of course, who could forget mischiveous Kisame lurking around their relationship?

Again fantastic job!
FCY Warrior chapter 18 . 1/14
The Itachi and Kisame misunderstanding was simply a masterpiece, I laughed so much! This chapter was so damn perfect. Naruto and Temari's relationship kicking off and Sasuke's second retrieval mission. Awsome job!
FCY Warrior chapter 16 . 1/14
Loving the story so far! Love their characters along with the original idea.
3,305 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »