Reviews for Never Cut Twice
Atheist god chapter 33 . 8/14
Funfic :))
Aaaah. Fanfic writers. .. Will give Kakashi's famous quote (I know it was originally Obito's) to an edgy dick who is a fucking hypocrite
BrentNewland chapter 29 . 6/7
Kind of disappointed you stopped taking the story seriously.
Nr 755 chapter 33 . 5/28
Wow, that was actually an amazing read. What started of as something that I was expecting, everything quickly changed into something crazy.
Characters are super well done and I don't think I have ever read such a fantastically written Itachi or Kisame. The dynamic between everyone is enjoyable. Your OC's are also fantastic, and I can only wish that most OC's could be like this.
All in all, a very enjoyable read. It was a long time ago I laughed as much as I did reading this. Thank you.
HadoFoxGodAsashi chapter 1 . 5/3
Go to hell Kishimoto ass-kiss.
ReignOfTheFlash24 chapter 13 . 5/3
I thought ibuki was a special jonin
Jesus Cocksucking Christ, the quality dropped out super fast.
Saya List chapter 5 . 4/10
Just out of curiosity, and idk if you will respond to this at all, but what about his whisker marks? They are a very identifying trait for naruto.
MesuNeko chapter 33 . 3/31
P.S. I WANNA MORE
MesuNeko chapter 33 . 3/31
I LOVE IT.
Hejtan chapter 33 . 3/23
Love this story. Just the my kind of humor, action, adventure and badass -like Naruto. Adding to this good writing and I must give favourite.
Astroman1000 chapter 7 . 3/14
Thanks for the whiskers explanation, it makes sense really. But now I'm all messed up cuz there's no way that akatsuki would have peacefully interacted with Naruto. Of course this story is way old and you probably didn't know about their end goals... it's just wierd reading this in the present I guess. But stories good so I'm definitely finishing it.
Astroman1000 chapter 5 . 3/14
Hey this story is pretty cool, I've favorited before but must have been busy and forgotten about it, and it's super awesome that it's complete. I like everything so far and I realize as a complete story my input is pretty irrelevant but I can't help but think about Naruto's disguise, rather a glaring problem: HIS WHISKERS! Maybe I missed it when you wrote about it but I'm pretty sure Naruto is the only person... very to have whisker marks (I think the gold and silver brothers did) and there's no way someone wouldn't notice it and realize it's him... eh it's just nagging me.
it's just another primate chapter 6 . 3/12
I really hope that at least Tsunade gets to know Naruto is ok..
SincererHeart45 chapter 33 . 2/2
Wonderful! Can't wait for another episode! But I can't help but wonder. When will Naruto see Konoha again?
3,277 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »