Reviews for Never Cut Twice
MysteryAsia chapter 24 . 12/7/2014
Where have u heard that saying before? ... oh well. And the BONUS O MY FREAKIN ICECREAM! The most hilarious bonus ever
MysteryAsia chapter 19 . 12/7/2014
OMG This chapter was FUNNY!
MysteryAsia chapter 18 . 12/7/2014
First of all, I LAUGHED MY HEAD OFF at the misunderstanding. I thought you Kisame was talking about something else, but when he brought GIRLS into it... my mind started going down that road too... Well, time to go rescue Sasuke.
MysteryAsia chapter 17 . 12/7/2014
At first, I thought Cirrus was like a Might Guy from the Cloud, but he seems a bit like Naruto
MysteryAsia chapter 16 . 12/7/2014
Cirrus and his team with cloud names sound like a team of Guy. Wow And the ending when he started to tell them his story... lol funny! Not even his story
MysteryAsia chapter 15 . 12/7/2014
I see the beginning of romantic feelings showing up
MysteryAsia chapter 5 . 12/7/2014
OMG Gaara! Sibling bonding. loved this chapter. And I can imagine Naruto in that kind of outfit
Ziltoid chapter 33 . 12/7/2014
I'm kinda a diehard NaruHina shipper, but this story.. I kinda grew loving NaruxTemari.
Not to mention that I think the Itachi and Kisame are brilliant in this story. Perfect lunatics, especially Itachi with his pocky

Thank you for writing this story. Really, the only downside to the story is that it ended!

-Z-
Kitty283 chapter 33 . 11/28/2014
Love this story absolutely brilliant thank you so much for writing it! It was a real pleasure reading it so please continue with writing!
Guest chapter 33 . 11/27/2014
Amazing story.
Riddle Wraith chapter 33 . 11/17/2014
Wow. That did not end how I expected it to. Now, I don't know WHAT I was expecting, but this wasn't it. Good job though. I like it.
Riddle Wraith chapter 29 . 11/15/2014
OMFG. Kabuto is probably the most amusing thing about this chapter. Great story so far though. Love it.
Listen please chapter 30 . 11/2/2014
I thought of something pretty funny for the story.

I know what Hanzo's voice is, but with how he looked in 'Naruto Shippuden: UNS3' when he appeared in the Fourth Great Shinobi War, I thought of him with Wildcat's (friend of VanossGaming (Is it WildCat?)) impression of Bane's voice.

Imagine it, it's hilarious.
Vinny chapter 28 . 11/2/2014