Reviews for Never Cut Twice
AGirlWithTooManyFnadoms chapter 5 . 7/28/2014
Genius what with the Sand Siblings interlude. Gaara on special effects, as well as Ichigo and Renji? Dying from laughter.
RexNihil chapter 5 . 7/27/2014
I think this is the second time I've read this story, but I just thought of this: If the seal shows, it's obvious to anyone with sealing knowledge that he contains something. Anyone from Konoha Jounin or above would know what the seal and it's location would mean, and instantly know it was Naruto, regardless of his cosmetic differences.
Alexblade chapter 33 . 7/25/2014
Loved I, read it for the 3rd time I'll keep it bookmarked :)
Cha0ticM3ss chapter 33 . 7/20/2014
I'm just saying...put a reunion chapter between Naruto, Temari, Itachi, and Kazime lol. I mean like they always had the funniest moments in the 33 chapters... Seriously. Do a reunion chapter. Pppplllllleeeeeaaaasssseeee.
ZShaq chapter 33 . 7/17/2014
I must say that this has been one of the best fanfics I have read. And trust me when I say I have read quite a lot of fanfics. I especially loved all the philosophical portions about pros and cons if nukenins. Keep up the good work with your other stories man.
ScbaStv chapter 33 . 7/3/2014
You certainly know how to make a guy laugh. Man that was good. This whole story was amazing. Thank you. I look forward to perusing more of you work :]
ScbaStv chapter 9 . 7/3/2014
I can't believe you did that Ino. Sure, I was never really a fan of her, but still, that took me by surprise. This is very good by the way. I'm really enjoying this (save for that little bit with Ino, not quite sure how I feel about it yet)
ashrenshugar chapter 33 . 6/28/2014
Great story loved it!
donald7777 chapter 33 . 6/16/2014
thank you for the story it was very enjoyable.
Buttonspaz chapter 33 . 6/13/2014
Awesome chapter and finish to this story!
Loved the humor! Actually laughed aloud for most of the story, loved it!
The punctuation, grammar and sentence structure could use an overlook, but that is easy to overcome!
Hope to read more from you soon!
Maximilien chapter 33 . 6/12/2014
Yeah! Je suis un gentil frenchman, et je voulais dire que j'ai beaucoup apprécié ta fiction. Bien-sur je n'ai put comprendre tout les subtilités des phrases a causse de la mauvaise traduction de certaine avec le navigateur.
Tepheris chapter 5 . 6/8/2014
The Gaara Kankuro scene was quite entertaining. I particularly loved Gaara working special effects on the Icha Icha movie.
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 28 . 6/3/2014
Facepalm

*smiles and shakes head*

vinny the pooh lol
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 27 . 6/3/2014
Random thought, imagine Matthew Mcconaughey saying
"Pan fried spam and rice"

I dont know why but it makes me giggle like the first time you hear a whoopy cushion.
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 25 . 6/3/2014
Im sorry
im sorry
im sorry
IM SORRY!

Being a huge NaruTenten fan, whenever fluffiness comes up, my mind imagines it being NaruTen. Thats not to say there is anything wrong with Temari, just that I love Tenten so much.

As for all the NejiTen fans out there. Suck it losers, Neji's death is canon!

Sorry couldnt help myself. Lol