Reviews for Never Cut Twice
red-chakra chapter 14 . 3/29/2005
Great story. Please update soon.

Where's Sasuke anyway?

I want his ass kicked.
Cornpuffs chapter 14 . 3/29/2005
dun dun dun

Stupid cliffie. Hurry and update, plz and thanks! I thought that having a perverted demon/sword and a go fish tourny was quite funny. The hotel staff told me to keep it down from the laughter.
nebulord chapter 14 . 3/28/2005
Awesome! Nice trick with the hands of hakke thing; I guess we both got the same idea :P

Again, this is great! CONTINUE!
Hiiro and Angelica chapter 14 . 3/27/2005
#%!...

I ran out chapters to read...
Starjacker chapter 14 . 3/27/2005
Won't leaf leave them alone? What's wrong with traveling by yourself if you don't get into trouble? Hidden-nin sometimes do it, don't they? They better also not lay a hand on Temari or else he will have not only Naruto breathing down their neck, but Gaara will be pissed to no extreme. Update soon!
Really Bad Fanfiction chapter 14 . 3/26/2005
Ah. I like this one.
black chapter 14 . 3/26/2005
I didn't like it. It was lame. Oh well. One tad little downer on a still very good fic.
Ewz chapter 14 . 3/26/2005
I love your story. It actually descibes what Naruto does during his time away from the village. I also find your story hilarious, especially the Gaara scenes. LOL
Mercsenary chapter 14 . 3/26/2005
You are a GOD! Keep it up!
GhostDragon chapter 14 . 3/25/2005
hey, great story. i don't normally review on stories anymore, but i just had to say that i love this fic. i check for updates on it everyday. please keep em comin
suno-tenshi chapter 14 . 3/25/2005
510 hits...painful
Black-Hood chapter 14 . 3/24/2005
Now ranks in my top 3 Naruto fanfictions... hell, its tied for first.. I LOVE IT! Man, I cant wait to see him unleash all he has.
wyldcat chapter 14 . 3/24/2005
Ok, this story is AMAZING! IT TRULY IS! You have a really great imagination, and your humour is really, really funny! I loved Chapter 5, by the way, and anything with Gaara, Kankurou and Baki. And Temari and Naruto. Kakashi's really random in this story. Anyway, update very, VERY SOON!
RockFox chapter 14 . 3/24/2005
Does Naruto care for Temari in the woman and man way? Hope you update soon!
DarkRonin101 chapter 14 . 3/24/2005
Great chapter. Damn Iruka and Co. for kidnapping Temari.
3,276 | « Prev Page 1 .. 187 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 207 .. Last Next »