Reviews for Never Cut Twice
ziptrip chapter 13 . 3/21/2005
Just a FYI, the peace sign is actually a victory sign.

Also, your story is great :).
Bivinz chapter 13 . 3/21/2005
Interesting choice of a team you got going on there. It'll be even more interesting when Naruto fights his former "closer" friends.

Ahh! When is Sasuke gonna appear?
KunochiDreamer chapter 13 . 3/21/2005
Great chapter. :)
DragoonVBK chapter 13 . 3/21/2005
very good

keep on writing and cant wait for ur next chapter
Peter Kim chapter 13 . 3/21/2005
So Itachi is trying to slow down the Leaf group and there is a chance that Itachi and Kisime might directly attack the Leaf with Naruto and Temari. I would like to see three S-class criminals vs the Leaf Hunters and the Hokage. Naruto knows about Tsunade's puch pack alot of power and knows to avoid her Taijutsu and in fact Naruto knows Neji,Kakashi,Ten Ten and Shikamaru's strength and weakness very well and I suspect Shikamaru knew that Naruto didn't want to kill or hurt Shikamaru and Chouji very badly and that would prevent Naruto to go all out againest Neji,Shikamaru or Ten Ten.
dimraven chapter 13 . 3/21/2005
Yes, an update, very nice. Kyubi is funny, I like him :)

Well I'm just here to encurage you to update soon :)
Chocobaby chapter 13 . 3/21/2005
I think you picked the team well except Ten-Ten! I hate her! She is so useless! But other than that I am happy! XD

Can't wait for more!
wolfly chapter 13 . 3/20/2005
you make a narutoXtemari pairing seem oh-so-right, even if it's only in little ways. i like how you portray itachi especially. anyway, great job and update soon!
black chapter 9 . 3/20/2005
Poor poor Ino. Dun dun dun. Was that Neji or Hinata? I'd say Neji...
black chapter 7 . 3/20/2005
Uh.. I'm assuming Kisame and Itachi will eventually tell the council they have the Kyuubi container? The Akatsuki have been planning to take him since Orochimaru was a member. It would be weird to just right it off, even though using him right now is benificial.
Elbereth in April chapter 13 . 3/20/2005
The last part with Itachi was just sweet-absolutely great.
black chapter 3 . 3/20/2005
I was reluctant to read this at first.. Though I'm not sure why.. Its really good. The pace is excellent. It would be odd to just have him out of no where start wearing new clothes.
The Eromancer chapter 13 . 3/20/2005
I love this story! It started out so serious I was drawn in instantly! Now its like a roller coster! You never know what's going to happen next! Keep it up, I love how you write!
Eve chapter 13 . 3/20/2005
Heys! I would say i was suprised at the members chosen for the squad. Maybe it was becasue i kinda expected most of them to be from the rookie nine. Like the group that had went with Naruto to bring Sasuke back. But I think your choice of members was even better! - The people you chose actaully had a reason to be there,instead of just choosing the people that was most powerful. So i realy liked the way you put some thought into who to choose. Btw, I loved this chapter alot! Like all of your other chapters, it's really interesting, and i can't wait to know what happens next. Plz update soon! -
shina-lim chapter 13 . 3/20/2005
great chappy please update asap.
3,186 | « Prev Page 1 .. 187 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 207 .. Last Next »