Reviews for Never Cut Twice
agnar chapter 9 . 8/8
He was drained of chakra? Bullshit.
OperativeRain36 chapter 33 . 8/5
I thoroughly loved and enjoyed this entire timeline of amusement, climatic events, action and complete cracking moments of missing-nin Humor! I loved it almost as much (if not more) as the real deal!

Great work and please write a sequel!
username already exists chapter 33 . 7/31
A wonderful story. You made me LOL so many times. Deidara's gender is still a mystery though...
samzferg chapter 14 . 7/17
I absolutely love the Gaara playing Go-Fish scenes. I also really like the Itachi flooding Konoha's Camp scene.
Firegate chapter 15 . 6/21
Dude kamaitachi means sickle weasel not whirlwind cutter get your facts right
dreaming of rocketships chapter 33 . 6/13
This was brilliant!
Logic chapter 4 . 5/31
Cant he make his own tombstones with the Rasengan?
Why bother with a shirt? Well maybe because the seal on his stomach is as distinctive as a great big fingerprint.
I'm sure this has been pointed out by someone else already but... Seriously ?! Why would Naruto go to such extents to hide his adientity if it's to ruin it all by willingly exposing the seal on his stomach to the world ? That makes no sense at all.
Other than that, good fic so far. A bit on the rushed side on some points.
Due to how edgy Sasuke is i just couldnt help myself but instantly think of him when i read "dark avenger"
neat thing you did there, its actually pretty reasonable that a being made of friggin chakra can do that so easily.
oh god what have you done!? he is going to practice his angst1?
Lahmikhara chapter 31 . 5/5
This is just one of those stories that stays brilliant no matter how many times one reads it.

Great job!

[couldn't review the last 2 chapters a second time (_)]
t149man chapter 30 . 4/25
good story! I enjoyed seeing these four form a team.
hallelujah I'm a bum chapter 28 . 4/21
I waited and waited for that and I finally have it as the lady sentence of the chapter! nice
3,251 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »