Reviews for Never Cut Twice
pockyface chapter 24 . 3/11
Dude u rock
Ur itachi n kisame r just way too fun
Where did u got those osm ideas from they r just way too fun to read
Live it totally cant stop laughing
the blade's name is kubikiribocho.
I laughed my but off when kisame and itachi misunderstanding
Foxy-Floof chapter 33 . 3/2
This is HILARIOUS. I'm so sad to see that this is the end.,... *cries tears of mingled happiness and sorrow*
Foxy-Floof chapter 28 . 3/1
Vinny the Pooh. That's truly HORRIBLE. I may have to resort to brain-bleach(AKA Copious amounts of ever-clear and kool-aid powder).
Mask chapter 33 . 3/1
this was the most funny thing I have read in a while. Thank you!
Foxy-Floof chapter 6 . 3/1
Poor Tsunade. Still, killing Orochi-teme can't be a bad thing given where he is at this point in the canon divergence. Twisted is putting it mildly, crazy is whitewashing the issue. But the only thing that gets me hung up on this story is Naruto basically CUTTING FREAKING KYUUBI'S ARM OFF. I can't imagine that was a good idea, honestly. Will he regenerate that arm, or is it gone for good? Yikes, imagine spending a million years without one of your arms.
DJmiso chapter 31 . 2/17
i am confused as to why this old man is after them. is it because theyre nukenin? does he have a personal vendetta against nukenin? ._.
Bomertank chapter 13 . 2/14
you do know that both anko and ibiki are junin
pikachucat chapter 33 . 2/8
awesome
anonymous chapter 7 . 1/30
Comment on the Bonus:
It works just as well with carousels :)
killua menace chapter 33 . 1/29
I loved this story it was amazing one of the best if not the best story I have ever read in my life
Verdantia Akalixi chapter 33 . 1/21
I was laughing the whole way through this fic...your story has left me figuratively speechless. And laughing. Did I mention that I was giggling hysterically? And laughing? LOL, I was chuckling too. Also, emitting gales of laughter. Not to forget that I was laughing, though when I ran out of air it probably sounded more like I was dying.
Well...I've officially gone crazy. This happens often, but usually not when I'm reviewing. :)
Verdantia Akalixi chapter 6 . 1/21
Read your A/N. Okay, never mind. :)
Verdantia Akalixi chapter 5 . 1/21
But if he shows the seal on his stomach wouldn't that make him more recognizable? I doubt many shinobi would have one visible anywhere on their body (makes it too easy to identify you, like police use tattoos to describe criminals and get 'em) much less their stomach. It's like saying, "Hi, I'm Naruto in disguise!"
Pah. Oh well.