Reviews for Never Cut Twice
Hayate chapter 14 . 3/23/2005
wow another great chapter, you just keep pumping fresh ideas out, and i loved it when Naruto beat Neji at his own game

i hope you continue to write fanfics of Naruto long after this story, you have talent and dedication, and thats what more authors need to learn
JC chapter 14 . 3/23/2005
I am really enjoying your fic I hope you can keep the creative juices flowing.
412816 chapter 14 . 3/23/2005
hurry and update!
Lord Kenshin Himura chapter 14 . 3/23/2005
pretty good keep it up!
keebler-elmo chapter 14 . 3/23/2005
holy crap nice chapter. i love what naruto did to neji. how the tables turn. lol keep up the good work and update soon
keebler-elmo chapter 13 . 3/23/2005
good chapter. i really love naruto and the sword. i cant wait to see naruo vs the hunter group. keep up the good work and update soon
vedmid chapter 13 . 3/23/2005
nice chapters, Naruto and Temari's interactions have been fun and I have to compliment Iruka on his selection of team memebers.

I'm curious as to how that confrontation will play out. Regardless of his resolve or Naruto's I have trouble seeing them immediately attacking each other. Misunderstandings yes, and perhaps a few shots at the beginning but at some point I would expect some kind of dialouge.
Lark chapter 13 . 3/23/2005
This is an extremely well-written story. It's a neat concept and not done-50-times-over the way so many others are!

A small note of criticism: in chapter 12, Naruto noted that they had enough money to get them to or almost to Hidden Cloud. Now, in chapter 13, they're in a small city and almost out of money. Did he stash some away with Seirei Kirite back at the hotel?

Anyway. Impressive story, I'm going to be keeping an eye on you! Peace!
Skuld's Sentaro4 chapter 13 . 3/22/2005
aw, damn sorry i didnt review earlier, i tried to reivew...but it died on me, then i forgot to add you to my fav stories lists...so yeah...i forgot about this story . any ways great story, i love the idea, of being betrayed and i love the love/hate relationship temari and naruto share, lol, stockholm syndrom i think its called, qutie common between kidnappers and hostages...any ways keep up teh good work an dudpate soon V_ go the naruto/temari pairing _ oh yeah, naruto is being so cute buying temari a fan _
Monaki-cheung chapter 13 . 3/22/2005
a magnificent story! perfectly balanced between humor and action! a great work of art! please contiune writing
Alulain P chapter 13 . 3/21/2005
i love it keep it up
jonathan chapter 3 . 3/21/2005
what was da point of introducing rio if you aren't going to have Ocs play a major role in your stories? perhaps you could have Naruto return to Wave to get Temari outfitted
Dryden chapter 13 . 3/21/2005
You never cease to amaze me. I'm very impressed at how you write a chapter so quickly, at such a high quality and length. Ino owns, even in a wheelchair. Maybe this is a kinjutsu? (chuckle)
Kit89 chapter 13 . 3/21/2005