Reviews for Never Cut Twice
aw...kawaii! update soon!

From An Impatiently Waiting For More Fan,

NarutoFreak22
Hkokuryuha chapter 13 . 3/21/2005
itachi rules! that was an awsome jutsu. Gaara should join him. )
200 IQ chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
I haven't read the story yet and I'm a big asshole so, NARUTOTEMARI SUCKS!1oneshiftone1

ShikamaruTEMARI KILLS IT.

Thnk you and have a nice day.
black chapter 13 . 3/21/2005
I like how things are going.. Really good.. None of that "Oh my beautiful Temari, I love you." Out of flippen thin air. One thing really bothered me. Orochimaru was a more or less big character. Its rather .. Lame.. That for all the crap he's pulled we get to learn of his fate with just "He was killed."
Stratagemini chapter 13 . 3/21/2005
A Great Chapter. I can't wait to read more.

On a side note, you've been added to my C2 group, which focuses on Temari.
ForwardThinking chapter 13 . 3/21/2005
Hehehehehehe, Gaara rox. :D GO FISH!
ArrowOfHikaru chapter 13 . 3/21/2005
awesome
Shadow-Sensei chapter 13 . 3/21/2005
i like Itachi-san's water jutsu .

anyway great chapter it was awesome soo keep up the good work and make more awesome chapter.

well now its time for me to get lost on the road of life so later and Peace Out.
Neuropain chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
This is really good, I'm surprised Naruto goes rogue fics are usually pretty bad, but this is great, keep up the good work.
412816 chapter 13 . 3/21/2005
hurry up and update!
Blackmamuth chapter 13 . 3/21/2005
Nice chapter!... (altough i agree with Temari, I find unwise leaving your weapons at the hotel)

Hmm... They could carry their weapons and equipment more hidden if they sealed them in a scroll (Kankuro has his puppets there for easy transport in the manga chapter 250)

they have to carry food,weapons,clothes,tents,first aid supplies, fan/sword/shuriken/kunais maintenance equipment,explosive tags,soldier pills, and more stuff that I haven't thought about?,... don't you think it would be too much to carry around in a single backpack? (I guess they will have to get those supplies somewhere... (most probable some of them you can only find in a Ninja village))?
Somedude chapter 13 . 3/21/2005
That team does make sense. But I really want to see more of Itachi and Naruto's attacks. Like one where he throws his sword strait at an opponent end over end, only to have the Kyuubi manifest his whole body to make it look like his running at thim ready for the kill. Can't wait for more. Also hope to see somebody get killed next chapter.
Grummur chapter 13 . 3/21/2005
Okay, so perhaps the meeting was somewhat awkward...but i have to tell you, i really do love your story. It will be my main read until you finish it. EMPHASIS ON FINISH, DAMNIT.

Temari seems perhaps slightly ooc, but that's okay, because I don't like the normal temari :p. This one's adorable.

Your story has made me break out lagughing several time, and I'm normally a quiet person. Keep it up, i really love this!

Yours,