Reviews for Never Cut Twice
blazer-6 chapter 11 . 3/17/2005
hahaha. we all know what will happen when Gaara throws tantrums. When will we see soem team 7 bashing? Will Temari ever get her fan back? Will Kyuubi start using his claws to read "come come paradise" (Or perhaps write his own? the perv...') Update soon.
Blackmamuth chapter 11 . 3/17/2005
Great chapter.
VentMonster chapter 11 . 3/17/2005
hmm did well with this chapter

like the part where kyubi sends naruto images of temari lol

lol cant wait to see ino whine about her new life

hope u update soon!
Fear Me chapter 11 . 3/17/2005
Hell yeah Naruto chapter 252 and an update in the same day. Life doesn't get any sweeter.
BlackSamurai chapter 10 . 3/17/2005
Good chapter,r eally well done. The thing about Iruka is also highly plausibel and believable.

I look forward to the next chapter... Just consider Naru/Hina! No? Damn...
vedmid chapter 10 . 3/17/2005
amusing start, I liked the interactions between Naruto and Temari. The ending suprised me though.
Eneps chapter 10 . 3/17/2005
this is a great story and no one has done something like this. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Shadow-Sensei chapter 10 . 3/17/2005
that was cool she got groped by a sword :p

i can hardly wait for you to put the next awesome chapter up when she takes a bath with it...hehe i wonder if Naruto is gona let the sword do more stuff to her...hmm...uh..il be going now.. i need to get lost on the road of life..so later (*Runs off*)

Peace Out.

P.s. it was really a great chapter
Alamandorious chapter 10 . 3/17/2005
I have to say that I'm really enjoying this fanfic. Naruto as a Missing-Nin, eh? Interesting concept. Please keep going with it :)
mrasdfghj chapter 10 . 3/17/2005
wow cool story
Peter Kim chapter 10 . 3/17/2005
Why is Iruka want to be a hunter nin? What is Shikamaru going to do when he learned what Naruto did to Ino? Will he let it go as a risk of being a ninja and I would like to see Shikamaru,Neji,Kiba,Lee and Chouji send to bring Naruto back,the same team members that went to recover Sasuke from the Sound Four.
electronicgamer3 chapter 10 . 3/16/2005
stilol very interesting i look forward to reading more
Gopu chapter 10 . 3/16/2005
Great chapter
Aensland chapter 10 . 3/16/2005
I'm really enjoying the story. You beat me to the idea of Naruto using zabuza's sword. I had planed on using that in a story I'm in the progress of writing. Damn and I thought I would be the first to have a story like that. Anyway I like the story and I hope to see more of it soon.
Hkokuryuha chapter 10 . 3/16/2005
Awsome! i love this story. please write more soon! and a temari/naruto is awsome too :)
3,171 | « Prev Page 1 .. 191 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 211 .. Last Next »