Reviews for Never Cut Twice
Eve chapter 13 . 3/20/2005
Heys! I would say i was suprised at the members chosen for the squad. Maybe it was becasue i kinda expected most of them to be from the rookie nine. Like the group that had went with Naruto to bring Sasuke back. But I think your choice of members was even better! - The people you chose actaully had a reason to be there,instead of just choosing the people that was most powerful. So i realy liked the way you put some thought into who to choose. Btw, I loved this chapter alot! Like all of your other chapters, it's really interesting, and i can't wait to know what happens next. Plz update soon! -
shina-lim chapter 13 . 3/20/2005
great chappy please update asap.
FireDragonBL chapter 13 . 3/20/2005
yay, so happe _ great chapter, this is one of my fav naruto fics

happy ucz my favorite characters tenten and neji

tenten makes an entrance on the same team as neji!

lol could u put some neji-tenten in here as well?

-BL
Cobra-100 chapter 13 . 3/20/2005
Does Naruto want Temari to learn that mist jutsu so she can tweek it to work with oil instead? That would super-charge any fire jutsu she used with her fan as the wind would blow the oily air away from her rendering her unharmed and her target caught in a storm of fire... you could even name it just that... "ARASHI NO HI"

Aw Naru/Tem WAFF... how cute... and Kyubi got to be perverted with the maid!

I give this chapter a B for achivement far above the standard, but not quite the stuff of legend. That and it wasn't a lemon...
VentMonster chapter 13 . 3/20/2005
jeez iruka is really out to kill naruto isnt he,

so much for the pussy iruka in manga

lol itachi pranking the leaf camp lol he picked up some habbits from naruto eh?

lol

update soon
Randomikari chapter 13 . 3/20/2005
I'm really enjoying this story and how its been progressing. Its one of the better naruto fics currently on the internet in my opinion. I eagerly look forward to the next chapter and hope that you can maintain your excellent chapters and fast-paced updates.

P.S. any chance of more Itachi? he's one of my favorite characters...
Night-Owl123 chapter 13 . 3/20/2005
update soon! I can't wait for the next chapter! _
Princess Kitana chapter 12 . 3/20/2005
aw, i like how this chapter ended! great fic, update soon!
Gopu chapter 12 . 3/20/2005
Incredible chapter
SwordRaven chapter 12 . 3/20/2005
Wow, a fantastic story (one with a good background)

the characters of your story are really amazing (Kisame and Itachi are just plain funny; Naruto too is good and the sword is cool)

in addition i like the idea of Kyuubi bound into the sword

your ideas are original and new, thats a good change from all the other naruto stories
PersonaJXT chapter 12 . 3/20/2005
Eh, i wondered why i seemed to have more yen then i should _;

I was basing my stuff off of this notebook i compiled and it seems the last zero got erased or smudged out or something -_-;

Sry, my bad, kewl story though, specially like the sword thing, has nice pictures, looks kewl, and can think for itself _

Keep up the good work and update soon!
Peter Kim chapter 12 . 3/19/2005
Gaara can convinced the ninja who watched his team get killed that he is mistaken about Temari killing the Leaf Ninja or face slow and painful death by Gaara's sand and Kankuro's poisons and Gaara will make sure that ninja will tell the Hokage that he is mistaken. Besides I would like to see Temari return to the Sand and Naruto vist her from time to time. The alliance between Sand and Leaf is over due to Leaf declaring Temari a missing nin.
darkshaman817 chapter 12 . 3/19/2005
yay totally aw3some story
Night-Owl123 chapter 12 . 3/19/2005
update soon _
Anonymous informant chapter 12 . 3/19/2005
Just for miscellaneous Naruto info.

The money used in Naruto is called ryou and 1 ryou is equal to 10 yens, according to the official Naruto databook written by Kishimoto.
3,233 | « Prev Page 1 .. 191 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 211 .. Last Next »