Reviews for Never Cut Twice
Leroy chapter 10 . 9/27/2016
I'm kinda confused as to if the missing nin order was for capture or kill. Kinda crazy how quick people seem to be really to hunt him down.
jtscores chapter 33 . 9/20/2016
Fucking gg. Great ending, it was rocky, but gg.
jtscores chapter 28 . 9/12/2016
So I've gone an impressive twenty eight chapters without reviewing even once. I always like to to but in my thoughts on the stories that I enjoy. I could no longer hold myself back, however, once the honey got involved. Along with the cheezy last line. It was perfect. Thank you for this chapter, the previous, and the next that I plan to read. It's art.
JessieTheBoss chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
Best intro for a story EVER! I'm really excited to read this story!
Buttonspaz chapter 33 . 8/30/2016
Neat.
obvious chapter 5 . 8/30/2016
u really r funny. u say that showing the seal is cool but dude it reveal his identity. what's the benefit of disguise when the biggest clue is in open. n its been 2 week. konoha would be in wave just in a week bz that's where naruto would Go in first place n everyone know it. his killing himself plan wouldn't work out bz of Todd contract
Revalution7 chapter 18 . 8/21/2016
omfg this is too funny... i hope u havent like died or someshit.. that would be depressing
Nickdoesskycraft chapter 13 . 8/12/2016
Best missing-nin story yet
Guest chapter 28 . 8/9/2016
I knew it
HatedSociopath chapter 28 . 8/8/2016
i know I am very late saying this but 'vinny the pooh' really?
agnar chapter 9 . 8/8/2016
He was drained of chakra? Bullshit.
OperativeRain36 chapter 33 . 8/5/2016
I thoroughly loved and enjoyed this entire timeline of amusement, climatic events, action and complete cracking moments of missing-nin Humor! I loved it almost as much (if not more) as the real deal!

Great work and please write a sequel!
username already exists chapter 33 . 7/31/2016
A wonderful story. You made me LOL so many times. Deidara's gender is still a mystery though...
samzferg chapter 14 . 7/17/2016
I absolutely love the Gaara playing Go-Fish scenes. I also really like the Itachi flooding Konoha's Camp scene.
Firegate chapter 15 . 6/21/2016
Dude kamaitachi means sickle weasel not whirlwind cutter get your facts right
3,276 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »