Reviews for Never Cut Twice
DJmiso chapter 31 . 2/17
i am confused as to why this old man is after them. is it because theyre nukenin? does he have a personal vendetta against nukenin? ._.
Bomertank chapter 13 . 2/14
you do know that both anko and ibiki are junin
pikachucat chapter 33 . 2/8
awesome
anonymous chapter 7 . 1/30
Comment on the Bonus:
It works just as well with carousels :)
killua menace chapter 33 . 1/29
I loved this story it was amazing one of the best if not the best story I have ever read in my life
Verdantia Akalixi chapter 33 . 1/21
I was laughing the whole way through this fic...your story has left me figuratively speechless. And laughing. Did I mention that I was giggling hysterically? And laughing? LOL, I was chuckling too. Also, emitting gales of laughter. Not to forget that I was laughing, though when I ran out of air it probably sounded more like I was dying.
Well...I've officially gone crazy. This happens often, but usually not when I'm reviewing. :)
Verdantia Akalixi chapter 6 . 1/21
Read your A/N. Okay, never mind. :)
Verdantia Akalixi chapter 5 . 1/21
But if he shows the seal on his stomach wouldn't that make him more recognizable? I doubt many shinobi would have one visible anywhere on their body (makes it too easy to identify you, like police use tattoos to describe criminals and get 'em) much less their stomach. It's like saying, "Hi, I'm Naruto in disguise!"
Pah. Oh well.
SeverlyLate chapter 5 . 1/19
Hopes are high that this could be a good story.
Still, need practice my angst :)
Ahern20 chapter 33 . 1/14
Excellent job, loved it
Kubirkiribochou chapter 7 . 1/8
I think it's a b not an h, and it supposedly healed with blood? so I'm not sure if Naruto going to the weapon smith is going to end well llol
EquinePianist chapter 8 . 1/7
It shows.
miguce chapter 33 . 12/31/2014
enjoyed it.. especially the interaction with kisame and itachi... really liked the way you portraid them
GenetiX23 chapter 28 . 12/25/2014
You...you set that up like 4 chapters ago.

Goddamn, I respect that.