Reviews for Beneath the Same Stars
Laura28182 chapter 3 . 9/23/2007
Very well written. I throughly enjoyed it. :)

I have noticed that too. Her skin is scary as is her personality in some aspects. It just doesn't seem human and is some what surreal.

Kayeff chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
PLEASE continue writing this one! This was really good! It would be great if you got a little more specifically KiraxFllay though. :-)
cluelesscherry chapter 3 . 8/31/2006
i like your story please continue _
LM22102 chapter 3 . 2/28/2006

"Lacus' skin looked like plastic."

And it seemed for a moment, that it was some cliffhanger, some suspense there. But Lol, no, you just had to add that in.

Silly rabbit.

Other than that, I am feeling a little left out that Fllay had little story in the third chapter.

But props and this was well written, if not more amusing.
Emilytenshi chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
Great work! I really liked this fanfic :D It shows that Fllay is not forgotten even if they didn't mention her in GSD (I hoped Fllay would have a quick flash when Kira was about to be killed by Shinn or something XD)

Loved the ending, "Lacus’ skin looked like plastic" lol XD
wakkawakka chapter 2 . 7/5/2005
great story. keep going. and hey you're fillipino :)
cc chapter 2 . 6/23/2005
hi,like this chapter. I personally very fond of Kira Fllay coupling. Fllay, this character is created best wishes
zcatrix-bloodlord chapter 3 . 5/24/2005
wow! nice story..

lacus' skin is plastic? lol!

just a side note,

people who bash fllay, don't read the fic if you hate her so much.. why'd ya have to read the fic and put bad comments? i wish you guys whould just get a life...

i hate lacus and i dont bash her!

lets be equal.. and not bash each others favorite characters...

ayt? sheesh.. ya dont have to act like a sore loser..
zoe chapter 3 . 5/7/2005
is it over? OMG the ending creep me out~ but it was good nontheless

happy for KxF & that Kira not too obsessive & understanding about Fllay makes me happy also~

Lacus is a cloning, a doll & so artificial.. without her physical beauty no one would have like her for who she really is.. poor girl~
crystalblue chapter 3 . 4/26/2005
i really didn't get the ending but i like the story anyway.
inappropriate laughter chapter 3 . 4/24/2005
Oh, wow. *blinks* Very, very good... And yet..."weird." Slightly disjointed, superlatively mature, the overall effect was...not really creepy [re: last line], but definitely unsettling.

Utterly fabulous.

Yes, I'm a KxL fan, but not psycho; this was excellent. I sincerely hope you publish (if you aren't going for/doing so already); I would love to read more of your work.
Kite Impulse chapter 3 . 3/10/2005
U rilly have to continue this.
psychedelic aya chapter 3 . 3/8/2005
Hahah. Very nice, indeed. Galeng nanaman. Although I'm more of a KxL fan then a KxF, you did this very well. As usual, hidden meanings behind the lines. Enjoyable, much! :D