Reviews for Virgin Sacrifice
blackjackcat chapter 9 . 11/6/2006
E! _

That was so nummy delicious.

Lol That was great with the whole bar thing. :D

I like how he acted all normal and then bang!

Haha. Now that is an awesome ending.

And I liked the kinda.. um.. shy? type Heero.

Heh Duo yelled at him. ''

A very lovely fic~! [skips]
Tinkering chapter 9 . 8/18/2006
did they forget to send up some silent thanks to the evil janitor guy for setting them up together in that totally round-a-bout way?lol
Einld chapter 9 . 1/16/2006
Whoho...that was hot!

Yess...I really loved this fic [I wonder if I've added it?]. It's been a long time since I've read it...ah re-reading it refreshed my mind...wa~ so awsome! _ wouldn't mind me adding this fic?

WickedGame chapter 9 . 12/13/2005
this story was very good as well. so tense in the right places, more emotional in other places. i really liked it.
Okami Kaze chapter 9 . 10/15/2005
i'm so glad you updated! omg. that was really good! i like how you finished it.

KawaiiTenshi27 chapter 9 . 10/11/2005
aw! wonderful! i loved it all, and, though i love the ending, i am sorry to see that it's over. ::sniffs:: do keep writing though! ::huggles::
Genki1 chapter 9 . 10/9/2005
Wow! I absolutely loved this fic! I'm just sad that it's over! It was full of action and Heero/Duo-ness! I *really* liked the plot, too. I think you're an awesome writer and I really hope that you continue to write other fics in the future.
Coca-Cola Classic0 chapter 9 . 10/9/2005
Shinko Ryusei chapter 9 . 10/9/2005
Hell yes. I loved this story. It's hard to come up with something original and fresh in a fandom that's been around for ages, but you definately mastered that. I love the voice and tone of it and the characterizations. I'm actually sad that it's over.
DeathsDragon chapter 6 . 9/25/2005
dude, I likey. Keep writing! LB x
TresMaxwell chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
I love this, it's very well written. I love the mix of humor and action.
Adaniel Soloneldi chapter 6 . 7/10/2005
This is a really, really good story! I hope you don't quit on it. Update soon!
cool shiz chapter 6 . 6/25/2005
Wow, I love this! Please post more chapters soon! :D
Sora Nezumiiro chapter 6 . 6/22/2005
Go Duo Go!i can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter. update soon!
Ink2 chapter 6 . 6/18/2005
go DUO!though he could very well push himself on to exaughtion adn die in the middle of it..that would be sad, hm lol well yea continue soon!