Reviews for Can't See Me
Garowyn chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
Excellent work.
sofia815 chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
interesting... nice... keep up the good work
keiiah chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
Oh, Ryoma as a violinist. Tis' cool. And I like the retorical questions in there. (Do you spell retorical like that?)

Anyway, good job and Ganbatte!
Pick 'n' mix chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
This really is a good story - you are a amazing writer!
Adobo-chan chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
Beautiful! I love your work. Touching, insightful and sweet. Sakuno shows a human side that most people don't get immediately. They see a pouting little girl, craving the prince's attention and nothing more. But, we do know there's more to her than that but she never gets the chance to say anything about it. Always caught in the crowd, never really seen until it's just the two of them. You bring a part of her character (that's left out) to life, and I applaud your skill.

Well, till next time!

Much love,

Adobo-chan
kyori yatsura chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
nagi-chan,

hey girl.. di ko pa nababasa LoL. actually i should just tell u this but i dunno if im gonna catch u online anytime soon. its so hard when we're miles apart -

anyway, i just wanted u to know that i got it and will read it. (support! .) il let my classmates who are fans of POT read it as well.

im sure it's great.

miss ya luv ya sis!
Maritta chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
Ah...Poor Sakuno-chan...

This is really nice.
Cinpii chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
Yay, another ryosaku writer on the scene. I tend to like introspective pieces, and since you actually had correct grammar and spelling, even better. It’s hard to write an introspective piece without imbuing some of your own voice in it. For some fics it works, for some it doesn’t. This didn’t blow me away, but it was ok.

There are some parts that can be better. Re-work the gigantic paragraph in the middle. The second half of it was just awkward. Also, pay more attention to the connotation of the words you use. I didn’t like the usage of ‘ogle’ here. I think ‘admire’ would have been more suitable. But that’s me. Maybe you wanted ogle.

All in all though, not bad. And there was one line that I liked a lot. “Do you even see me at all?” I liked the impact of that line. Keep them coming. Ganbatte!
Eruruu chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
One word: WOW.

I love this story. ;-; It's beautifully written and I honestly hope you can write more in the future! Keep up the good work!
Scarlet Amaryllis chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
Wow, I loved the way you made Sakuno describe Ryoma as a musician... I mean, it was so in-depth and meaningful. _ Wonderful!