Reviews for Internal Torment
Guest chapter 16 . 2/2/2013
Eh, I didn't really like it. Just too generic for me. But at least you finished it, which is more than I can say for a lot of people.

Thunder
magicallydeliciousxoxox chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
I loved this story. Excellent job. :)
THORN chapter 16 . 8/24/2010
i like yure stori and i hopw yu upate it soon,it would be an awesome and i love huri and shadows romance please add more of .and rouge and knuckles see ya keep witing bye!:)
Knouge4Ever chapter 15 . 8/12/2010
*sob* OOOOOOOMMMMMEEEEGAAAAAAAAA! *Sob* I love this story!
low ninjaman 90 chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
great!GREAT!
Rebeca chapter 12 . 1/10/2010
I just have to say, great story so far! However, the ages confuses me a bit. You see in the actual fandom Sonic is 15 and Amy is 12, Sonic are 3 years older than her. Rouge is 18 and Knuckels is 16, Rouge is 2 years older than him. Tails is 8 and Cream is 6, Tails are tow years older than her. Anyways, this is probably an alternative story? But the ages still confused me!

I still love this story a lot. I will take a break now and get some sleep, then continue reading towmorro! :3
DontEvenTry chapter 16 . 9/28/2009
Wow. Amazing.
7knucklesrouge7 chapter 13 . 8/1/2009
the eggmobile :D
7lmucklesrouge7 chapter 8 . 8/1/2009
congratz! nice story 2!
sLiCvIc1 chapter 16 . 3/1/2009
That was freakin awesome! You better make a sequel.
Miki Fubuki chapter 16 . 5/24/2008
HOW COOL!
SonicRocks123456789 chapter 16 . 11/2/2007
IS it eggman?
Scotch Tails chapter 16 . 5/6/2007
Bravo Bravo that story was really well written i enjoyed it alot cant wait for the sequel! I like how u gave tails chaos powers that was awesome! and i think huri is a very good new character cant wait too read her short story!
LuckkyMee chapter 16 . 3/21/2006
Wow that was pretty good would you mind reading my sonamy story i mean i need reveiws you know, you dont have to though it dosen't matter, any way, THAT WAS FABULOUS, but i would have loved it if sonic and amy did a huge kissing scene, um as you can tell im a huge sonamy fan lol oh well, the ending was great, not many mistakes, this was real good, you do have talent unlike me lol but i wrote story's for the fun.
not telling you chapter 1 . 2/13/2006