Reviews for Love Experiment I: Space Encounter
pink.flower.child chapter 3 . 4/5/2006
how evil
The Supernaturalist chapter 3 . 9/8/2005
WoW! 2 tell u the truth, I've never read a FF that a guy has wrote. It was really good and i hope that you'll try to update soon!

Buh-Bye!
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
This is a cute and funny story. Please continue. Sakura and Syaoran forever.
Monito chapter 3 . 4/24/2005
that colonel sucks make him get trapped on some distant planet or something i love your story
Pinaygrrl chapter 3 . 3/19/2005
bwahahah! CONTINUE!
Rinoa Leonheartilly chapter 3 . 3/19/2005
Van is an ass...Please Update soon.
Magic Key chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
please go on i love it. something just buged me while i was reading it which was syaoran and Sakura's rank. A Lt. Colonel is higher then a Major. which means Syaoran is higher then sakura not the other way around.
czakali chapter 3 . 3/18/2005
please update sooN!
Never Is An Awfully Long Time chapter 3 . 3/18/2005
oh, i love it!
Pinaygrrl chapter 2 . 3/6/2005
WOAH! CONTINUE!
Death's Integrity chapter 2 . 3/6/2005
Lol Colonel Van Seiji, is going to get in Syao's way isn't he? This is interesting, very very interesting. Please continue!
Meika13 chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
has a lot of experience than you Lieutenant?

has a lot more experience that you Lieutenant.

Just a note, I don't think you should write this part: "Original Productions of X-Sprinter" first of all because we're all fan fiction authors. You might get sued.

Or this part: "FLAMES ARE ACCEPTED AS LONG AS YOU ARE SURE ABOUT IT." because last time I gave you a crit you blasted off yelling at me. And so I DON'T believe that you should put that there when you can't handle crits.

Just for the note before you go off yelling at me again: I did not read the chapter, because it doesn't interest me. I checked it out because I wanted to see if you have improved any of your 'writing'.
czakali chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
um...cool..
Never Is An Awfully Long Time chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
omg! thats halariouse, i love it, it realy is
Pinaygrrl chapter 1 . 3/5/2005