Reviews for Madness Most Discreet
misscakerella chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Ok, I know I'm late since this was posted about... 9 years ago? Woah.

If you're reading this, I gotta say that you wrote this perfectly and it's the first Zutara fic ever, so... Wow. And you're not even a shipper of the two! I'm not sure if you watched the spinoff series "Legend of Korra," but if you have, you must've fangirled when you found out Aang and Katara married and had three kids. Haha. Anyways, I'm not sure if you are still writing fics, but if you are, I hope to see more work from you. You wrote this amazingly.
tutaction chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
THE FIRST ZUTARA FIC AHH
JamieRocks chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
But... Isn't this... A zutara? I
chris chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
"so it became the enemy of love..." thanks that sentence just helped me with a problem )
io sono mi-cchi chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Short but it says a lot :) Love it~
JackieStarSister chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Wow, you were - as far as I can tell - the first person to ever write a Zutara fic. I love that you used a quote at the beginning. You kept Zuko fairly in character, and your writing is great.
Bokeh.Burn chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
It looks like you hadn't updated in a while, huh? I think you should just make this a one-shot. It sounds good that way. But it's your story, do with it what you will. I'll be waiting for your answer.
Blouta chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
This would've turned into an amazing story.
no longer online anymore chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Wow. That was really excellent. You kept Zuko very IC. I loved everything about this one-shot. Really great. :D
Zoomatron chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
You are aware that you created the Zutara shipping one of the biggest pairings in avatar dude I aplaud you
Aylah chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
I like how this fic weaves the story and philosophical conceptions of love.
pringle.sam chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Mmurh. Poor Kataang shippers... have you no faith in the dear prince? He dedicates himself single-mindedly to everything; how could he do less for the woman he loves?

Or was that your point? -looses train of thought. runs after it, shouting and waving arms- idk. But I have faith in his redemption, and I think he will truly love her someday.

But good fic, regardless of ships.
Wannabe Pirate chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Oh. My. God.

This is simply magnificent. Beautiful. You captured Zuko perfectly in a way that's hard for me to describe. And though you may not be a Zutara shipper this is simply a wonderful oneshot and I can only barely imagine what your other fanfics are like.
ShinakaStar chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
I love obsessive!Zuko and this writing depicts a potential obsession to Katara nicely. Although other, lesser writers would have plunged Zuko into OOC depths by the second line, you managed to keep him in character.

PLEASE WRITE MORE!

~~*ShinakaStar*~~
iTomato chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
So. Um, wow.

This was beautiful. You captured Zuko so perfectly; there was no flaw in your portrayal of him.

Excellent, fantastic, amazing work. Extremely well written and full of awesome.

I am in awe.

This is now one of my favorite Zutara pieces ever, and you're not even a Zutara shipper. Wow. I can only imagine the quality of the rest of your writing. :D

Again, great, great work! Your Zuko was, once again, perfect.

-MysticalDreamer