Reviews for Firetail
Mia1986 chapter 2 . 9/24/2011
will he escape
lilxmzxit chapter 11 . 7/12/2007
keep writing! i like it!

it's a great idea and very original!
Nafari chapter 11 . 3/23/2006
Really awesome story, congrats! I'll be waiting patiently for an update!
Janika chapter 11 . 1/17/2006
Well, now we know where she is, but you'd think that someone like Kazheo would be able to withstand the braziers' smoke. What sort of allegiance does he have to Kallana and Scyler anyway? He doesn't have to help them, yet he does. Strange. Perhaps he thinks they can help him get revenge on his own kind who cast him out. It woudl have been nicer if he'd been able to kill their leader, though.

Anyway, I thought it had been weeks or whatever since Kallana and Scyler set out, so when exactly did his father realize he was missing?
Janika chapter 8 . 1/4/2006
I'm kinda in a rush right now, but I'm loving it! I think maybe this Earthquaker will make an intersting antagonist, but the stalker is beginning to worry me. I'll try to read the other chapters next week when i get back to school. Stuff to do!
Janika chapter 6 . 6/18/2005
This is certainly a change in pace. Almost insubstancial beings that can transform into large cats, maybe? And this King...there is something that seems suspicious about someone who would order the extermination of anyone that knowingly or unknowingly trespasses on his land.

This Kazheo appears to be an honorable creature and possibly an ally to the main characters. But how is he to contact them? Surely those w/ him would prevent anything of the sort.

Oh, and I must ask before I forget: tell me if there is a prophecy involved here. Those seem to be the best motivations for new storylines and strange destinies.
Janika chapter 5 . 6/18/2005
Hippogriff? Those were MAP's supposed offspring of Lell and Illishar, are they not? Or are you using some creatures that you've only heard of, not based completely on the books? We shall see.

An adventuress aiming for the unknown? Intriguing. Perhaps she shall eventually grow to love our young hero, Scyler Firetail.
Janika chapter 4 . 6/18/2005
Ah, I see he WAS separated from the herd. Probably panicking, though it does strike me as odd that he would despise his own people so.

Surely that's not the end of Caroak. There's just something about him that makes him a really bad guy worth hating. Or was he working for someone even more evil/misguided?
Janika chapter 3 . 6/18/2005
That is amazing! Not even a wild mustang could keep running for more than a day, especially w/ darkness to hinder it. Surely Scyler wasn't running alone when the cry went out. Where are the others and how did he get separated?

Caroak? I recognize that name from someplace... Oh and "an inhuman howl" doesn't make much sense unless the person listening is human. Since I'm pretty sure Scyler isn't human, why would that reference make any sense to him from his point of view?

At least someone is coming to save him. Hopefully.
Janika chapter 2 . 6/18/2005
The warriors will have to assemble. If they just run, they will be hunted down w/o mercy. The Ring will prevent any land-based attack if the helpless unicorns are in the center. But perhaps I should find out what you have in store.

And I KNEW they were wolves! Not many creatures have golden eyes anyway. But there must be some sort of deviance in this pack, just as there was w/ Jan, Illishar, Sismoomnat and Pitipak.

Oh, and what of Lell and Illishar's descendants?
Janika chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
I like this one already. It's the first Firebringer fanfic that doesn't have something perverted in it. Hopefully. I'll just have to keep reading. But since I like to review every chapter, I guess I'll get started.

Ahem. Scyler seems to be very unorthodox. This golden-eyed "enemy" must be someone w/ a vendetta against either the unicorns or Jan's line in particular. I shall continue.