Reviews for Heero Yuy Learns to Fly
M.G chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Very funny, absolutely worth the read. I hope this is going to be expanded on.
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Think it was somewhere in book three. :)
Kinoshita Kristanite chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
... -evil grin to put Heero to shame- excellent.
DeadShaggy chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
Weird. This had me laughing like mad as soon as Heero was tossed off the building, and then I started laughing harder when he saw Relena and Une. I've gotta put this in favorites.
WildfireDreams chapter 1 . 1/22/2003
Oh my God that was soooooo funny!

I was looking for a cross over between angel and gw that I had read before when I saw yours. Hitch hikers guide to the galaxy is indeed the funniest series known to man! I have read all the books nad seen the british comedy that sadly only spanned the first two books.
RurouniGochan chapter 1 . 8/13/2002
LOL! A great combo! Loved his "distraction." Funny stuffs. _
The Grim Wombat chapter 1 . 12/23/2001
I LOVE YOUUUUUU! HHGttG IS THE BEST BOOK IN THE WORLD! LOVE, ELATION, JOOOY! *ahem* I'm fine. Really. And I'd look up the page for you, but I have the super hardcover gold-leafed leatherbound omnibus edition (which is quite larger and has different pages than the others - I'll type it up for you sometime, I swear). I LOVE YOU!
The Blue Sorceress chapter 1 . 9/21/2001
I'm just starting to read HHGTG, and so far, so funny! I enjoyed reading this story because 1.) it was well written, and 2.) I laughed so hard I fell out of my chair. I have to agree with Heero, the idea of Relena and Lady Une playing "Round-the-world tongues" is both icky and surprising.
Meiran Chang chapter 1 . 5/19/2001
I approve. _ I DEFINITELY approve. GREAT job. I hope most of the jokes were yours, though, and not Douglas Adams's!
The Purple Ducky chapter 1 . 4/21/2001
Bwahahaha! This is GREAT! Nicely written, nicely done, and hey, Heero has done all KINDS of falling before, so it's only natural... *applauds*
fadedLily chapter 1 . 4/20/2001
hehehe. thats pretty amusing. i always knew Relena was a lezbo.
blacktears chapter 1 . 4/18/2001
YEAH! Hitchiker's GOOT! Gundam GOOT! Story GOOT! ;) ja
Lady Lye chapter 1 . 4/18/2001
I LOVE THAT SONG! I, too, am torn between Duo and Heero! Although you can also add the 03 pilot with the very sexy body into that, tho not nearly as much. I like this fic! Revenge on Duo... I can't help it. I enjoy torturing the characters that I love. *singing* I'm so in love with three!* Good job!
Sam chapter 1 . 4/3/2001
wow, this is hilariously utterly and amazingly funny. I've never seen anyone cross gundam wing with hhgttg and Aurthur Dent's cameo had me in stitches ;)
Barbara Fett chapter 1 . 3/16/2001
I enjoyed this immensely even though I know everything about HHGTTG and almost nothing about GW. Thank you so much for writing it!